US$122
ComfortInn
Motel 6 Bordentown(Bordentown)
US$50
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 28, 2017

Nice location to everything and ok for the night, but that's it. Nothing special about this place, housekeeping could definitely use an improvement as far as cleaning in and outside of the rooms.
The morning I was leaving had to pull the front exterior door as hard as I could to get out, completely jacked up door, and maintenance really didn't fix it properly either.
Pros, I always like being able to park my car directly in front of my room especially if you come with a lot of bags.
Cons No breakfast at this location, only coffee

Stayed: September 2017
HotelGM329, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

tammyBaltimore_Md,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this thorough and insightful review. We appreciate that you've taken the time to share the ways that we have impressed you and the ways that we can improve. We are working to take care of all of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Very nice place to stay ,friendly staff and courteous, reasonable prices close to restaurants and easy access to to highways leading to Pennsylvania and the shores I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a quiet and secure nights rest or week long stay in will definitely stay here again .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank papo13lou
HotelGM329, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear papo13lou,

Thank you for leaving your five star rating of our hotel. It is great to hear from you that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. Glad that you found our location convenient at a reasonable cost. We hope you were able to explore the area! We value our customers well and we are happy that you stayed with us! Thank you very much.

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Contrary to other negative reviews, this motel was perfect for its intended purpose: a quick rest during travel. Room was clean, staff was friendly and courteous. I had room 107 and everything was in order and clean (bathroom also clean). This place was better than what I expected for a two star motel.

Breakfast was very basic, but really what would you expect from a motel?

Sorry for those below that had a negative experience. But I can speak for myself and for the room I had for the night that I stayed on, that everything was perfect and lacking nothing that was expected of a good motel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HotelGM329, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Dear Rhonaldo S,

Thank you so much for sharing your review and giving us an honest look at the guest
experience in our hotel. It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms.I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to seeing you and
your family again!

Reviewed October 26, 2016

check in went quickly. got a room with 2 beds for the night. we were only passing through and needed a room to sleep in. room and bathroom and bathroom were clean. sheets on bed were clean. beds were semicomfortable. . breakfast was nothing special. for the price we paid was a decent bargain

Room Tip: i'm sorry, i don't have any
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
HotelGM329, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

Dear y katana803,
Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and happy to learn that you enjoyed the of our hotel! We value your opinion and suggestions for improvement as these comments help us to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. We hope to see you again someday and to transform your opinion of our hotel and service.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Do NOT stay at this hotel. We got there after a 5 hour drive from MA and we were absolutely disgusted!! When we first drove up there was a woman and a man walking around in his boxers that clearly lived there. They had their entire car and hotel room packed with a ton of stuff. It was a sight for sore eyes to be honest. Then we checked in. The first room they sent us to had dead bugs smushed on the walls, giant food stains, a hole in the wall, blood on the sheets, and stuff that looked like blood dripping from the ceiling. I was mortified. They sent us to another room that they claim was very nice. It too had nasty stains all over the floors, lots of used towels from the last people staying there and trash filling up the shower. We called down and she seemed surprised that both rooms were gross. Took 4 rooms to get one that was decent, barely. We figured we would give it a shot. Woman running the front said she would try to get us a $30-$40 discount when we checked out 2 days later. Both nights all night the door in the hallway slammed shut. Every single time someone came in or went out. The hallway smelled like fish mixed with cleaning products that certainly never get used anywhere else.. So we fast forward to check out and we talked to the girl running the front and she claims that the manager never put in a refund in the computer and that there was nothing she could do at all and that she could not get a hold of the manager. We were told to call the manager who told us there was nothing he could do. Most disgusting hotel I have ever seen with the worst customer service. Will NEVER stay here again and will be sure to tell everyone I know about this awful experience. Based on all of the reviews I am reading, they keep apologizing but not fixing the problem. We were even told at one point that one of the staff didn't clean very well. Well then fire the cleaner and hire one who knows how!!! Cannot believe the building is not condemned!!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Hollyann C
HotelGM329, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for you and other guests in the future.