“Love this restaurant ”

Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Bound Brook
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chimney Rock Inn is the top family restaurant in central New Jersey, with locations in Bridgewater & Gillette. We offer the best meal at a great price, served in a warm atmosphere. Our menu consists of casual Italian & American cuisine, legendary thin crust pizza, crispy salads, & slow smoked ribs. The rock has been part of the local Somerset & Morris County diet for more than a century! Large groups and private parties are our specialty.
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Absolutely love eating here,there pizza and wings are the best!! Customer service is always great. This is a family style restaurant that offers a variety type of foods. It's close by my house and the best place to eat for lunch and dinner. The weekends are usually busy but I usually order for pick up. I highly recommend the margarita pizza with pepperoni. All I can say is yum!!!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

This location of the CRI is iconic to anyone who lives or works in the area. Whether going for a group lunch, special party or just for a burger, pizza or beer, CRI is consistent. The group lunch special offer is dynamite for ten or more people - something that happens frequently. A friendly, comfortable place for a good meal.

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Have been coming here for years. Always crowded. Always get pizza. They have a whopper pizza ... Which is a new ex-large size. That worked out well for quantity but lost a little of the quality. Sticking to the regular size next time.

Had the Chipotle Burger. So so good. Onion crisps are really good instead of the usual fries.

One BIG disappointment is that they removed the Vegetarian Chili from their menu! My wife is a vegetarian and it was a go-to starter for her.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I love the food from the thin crust Mexican pizza to a burger to an amazing buffalo chicken salad. What I absolutely love about the place is the variety of food- there is something for everyone there whether you want bar food, a sandwich a pizza or a meal. I like the variety of seating- bar area tables or pub seating with high back booths or big open room which can accommodate large parties. They do a great job with large groups, have special pizza/appetizer/soda deals if you are there with a large group for lunch (20+ people). I have never had an issue with the service or the food- I just love this place. Wait staff consistently does a good job as well!

Reviewed 17 July 2016

The tavern atmosphere of this gem set the night up perfectly. Loved the table I was given, a clear view of a game to occupy me as I was on my own; my server quickly took my drink order and was full of recommendations for me to ponder. The menu also has marked menu favorites which I am happy that I went with. The wings, although tiny, were tremendous; not your standard buffalo style, but dare I say better. I opted with the not often seen on a menu 'chicken pot pie'; it was perfect, okay maybe it was too hot and took forever to cool (good problem to have). My attentive server's only miscue was not telling me her name to recommend you sit in her section. A great overall experience.

1  Thank Paul H