“Old world baking with pride. Delicious!!!”
Review of Del Ponte's Bakery

Del Ponte's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bradley Beach
Description: Conveniently located right on Main Street in Bradley Beach, NJ. We specialize in cakes for all occasions, Italian pastry, cookies, bread and breakfast items. Open late for all your sweet tooth cravings!
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here to pick up some goodies for the drive home at the insistence of my sister who lives in Ocean Grove. She said this bakery reminds her of a small, family owned, local bakery we used to go to growing up as kids (many, many years ago!). Boy was she right!! Just waking in the door you can smell the enticing aromas of freshly baked goods. Everything is laid out beautifully on tray. The selections are overwhelming as one cookie looks better than the next biscuit! We brought home two boxes of mixed cookies and biscotti’s, (tied in traditional little white boxes with red and white twisted string of course!!). The cookies were truly delicious and delightful!! Make it a point to stop here if you are ever in Bradley Beach....or even close. Definitely worth the trip!!

1  Thank GeeJAre

Reviewed March 26, 2018

One of our family traditions is celebrating St. Joseph's Day with a special pasta dish my Grandmother use to make for my Dad and family growing up. She taught my Mother and my Mother taught me so I continue the tradition. A recipe that has been passed down to me which we all love and look forward to every year. The dinner would not be complete without St. Joseph's Pastry and this year I headed to Del Ponte's Bakery for this extra special treat. Needless to say we have all declared that Del Ponte's is still the best bakery around.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

Dessert last night was the highlight of the evening thanks to this bakery! The cannolis are great, as is their cream puffs - but those pignoli cream cookies? Wow - they are over-the-top delicious!!! We're sad and glad they're not located where we live - we'd be stopping there often!

Reviewed February 28, 2018

This is by far my favorite bakery! Every time I'm down the shore, I make sure to stop here. Their italian cookies are the best, but their huge italian rainbow cookie cake with cannoli filling is TO DIE FOR. I think of it daily and can't wait for my next visit!!

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Great bakery-wonderful cannoli and cakes. Baked goods always fresh with a large variety to choose from. They also have Gelato which is excellent