“Our go to cheap lunch place”
Review of Atlanta Bread

Atlanta Bread
Ranked #19 of 175 Restaurants in Brick
Reviewed August 18, 2016

We absolutely love this place......great soups and sandwiches and the service is great. Good size menu with rotating soups.....very fresh and free wifi to use. Great meeting place to spend time with a loved one or friends chatting.

Reviewed June 15, 2016

I eat here about five or six times a year, usually in the winter. I find the butternut squash soup, absolutely delicious along with their turkey, brie with loganberry jam sandwich. I really can't tell you about other things on the menu because this is what I eat every time, I go there. I guess I'm a creature of habit. I have often purchased a quart of the butternut squash soup to bring home, it is about $15 but it is really good.

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Love Atlanta Bread, serves always have a smile and great attitude. The food is great and don't have to wait for long lines. Perfect place to grab sometime to eat during lunch time. I love to go there to have a delicious lunch or just to have a delicious sweet.

Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

My family chose Atlanta Bread for an early lunch. The espresso machine was being repaired leading to the only real disappoint of the visit - no latte. The cinnamon coffee was very light which some in my group found to be perfect. I ordered the turkey, brie and lingonberry sandwich and requested that it be grilled which was delicious. The table was cleared efficiently - a nice contrast to similar chain restaurants. The bread itself is fabulous.

Reviewed November 30, 2015 via mobile

Located near major shopping plaza with easy access. Parking may be tight at times but not often. Plenty of seating inside. Great staff and very friendly. Large variety of food to choose. We always go for the half sandwich and soup. Always a winner with so many to choose from. Never a bad experience here. Save room for some type of pastry also. Prices are very reasonable and servings are a good size for the value. Always clean at this establishment. Always returning!!!!

Been to Atlanta Bread? Share your experiences!