“PhoTastic is good for a new taste.”
Review of PhoTastic

PhoTastic
Ranked #22 of 168 Restaurants in Brick
Reviewed 7 September 2017

PhoTastic is good for a new taste. The menu is OK with the possible selections but could use some diversity. Very friendly people though.
ConsumerMarineSupply

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Was here to eat for the first time with my two other friends and it was amazing! This was our first time to try out Vietnamese foods, and I must say it was tasty. Will definitely be back again!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

We really like Vietnamese cuisine. We've tried it everywhere we go. This place has really good food, fresh ingredients carefully prepared. I had stir fried noodles with pork, my wife had the shrimp pad Thai. Both thoroughly enjoyed. Decor is minimal. A family operation, friendly and great service. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Our family enjoyed a great evening at PhoTastic with great food. This was our first visit and were surprised by how large and clean the restaurant is. Staff is eager to assist. Our food looked beautiful and tasted great. Even our son from Brooklyn enjoyed his diner!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

First time trying pho. Very tasty , big portions . The service was very good. Loved the beef. Give it a try.

Been to PhoTastic? Share your experiences!