“Fabulous Pizza Pies”
Review of Big John's Pizza

Big John's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Bridgeton
Reviewed April 29, 2017

Famous throughout Cumberland County and beyond, Big John's pizzas are divine. Worth a drive to small one. Great party sized pies also

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

I grew up on big john's pizza. A family staple every Friday night and any other day I could order out. The people treat you like family and take pride in every pizza they serve. I have mot lived in NJ for over 7 years and I have yet to find a pizza place tgat even comes close to Big John's. I make it a point that if I am ever in NJ I go get a medium double thick, extra cheese with pepperoni on the side...make my mouth water just thinking about it...

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Big johns pizza has been in Bridgestone since I was a kid. It's the best pizza you will find in Cumberland county. Tomato sauce is one of a kind and the cheeses are delicious. It's in downtown Bridgestone and is a staple of the town. Service and price are right on. If your in Bridgestone you need to get a big johns pie. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Has always been very good place to buy pizza - just good stuff - reliable - and friendly staff - we miss Reds but the place goes on

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Take out only. Parking is a little difficult. Easy from my house. Long time established. Only local pizza I'd eat.