Bridgewater Marriott(Bridgewater)
Hotels.com
US$125
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$133
US$100
US$130
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$169
Homewood
US$169
Residence Inn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 23, 2014 via mobile

We needed a hotel with truck parking. The only entrance that was truck friendly was blocked by barricades. We could not access the parking lot at all.
The room was a dump. Not even a bath mat. We were out in 5 hours.
After turning in the key,we were still within sight of the office, we realized my co-driver left her eye glasses on the table in the room. She returned to the office to retrieve them. When she told the clerk about the situation his response was "What do you want me to do?" We would neither give her the key or get the glasses for her.
I had to return to the office and be very assertive and he promptly gave me the key.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michele J
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Exactly what you'd expect from a $69/night place. We were on our way to Hershey and the Crayola Experience with the kids and stayed must of the way there.

While I wouldn't classify our stat as bad, it was definitely not nice. Amongst the bad things to say, he room smelled musty, like it had been weeks since anyone was in there. While may wife was showering, the water turned to intolerably hot without touching the knobs. It was difficult to adjust to a reasonable temperature.

The phone was not connected so we could not even calk the front desk, we had to walk to get the things we needed.

Lastly and most concerning, there was a dead bug in between the sheets that we didn't find until we were preparing to leave.

All in all, its exactly what you would expect from a run down budget motel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank tbakerweb
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I was booked at this motel for two nights after an issue with my original reservation at another hotel. I arrived around midnight (beware, GPS does not differentiate between 22E and 22W, making this place hard to find if you are relying on navigation) and got to my room quickly. The room was horrifying. I was unable to run the AC unit and have a light on in the room without intermittent power loss. The bed was extremely uncomfortable to the point that I ended up folding the beadspread up in an attempt to get some sort opf soft surface to lay on. There was no iron in the room and the room was dirty and run down. I cancelled my second night. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had at a motel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank awesternone
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Stayed one night. The room and bathroom were clean and the bed comfortable. WI-FI was excellent. The room was a little musty, but I always carry a spray can of Frebreezewhen I travel. Solved that issue right away. Very Good Value. I will stay here again. Red Lobster is across the parking lot. Staff were helpful.

Room Tip: Parking area is well lit on all sides. Easy access off Rt 22. Red Lobster is across the parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

When I stayed here past, I got put in a room that was right next to where I guess some of the employees live haha. The rate is cheap the continental breakfast they say doesn't exist. I would recommend only if you need a night to yourself or been driving for a long long time

• Stayed: June 2014