US$149
Hampton.com
US$242
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

US$162
US$149
Hyatt.com
US$159
US$122
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Sunset Motel(Branchburg)
US$113
US$85
US$134
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$169
Homewood
US$269
US$67
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

I have travelled extensively for work in the past and stayed in some not-so-hot places. This one takes the cake for the worst. I have never felt less safe in my life. The bathroom door had a patched up bullet hole. The room had obviously not been vacuumed in months (tons of dust all over the floor on one side of the bed). There was a box of condoms and a pair of pants in the nightstand and dresser. Neither the closet nor the bathroom doors would shut properly. We slept on top of the sheets - there was hair everywhere. The bathroom is covered in mold and falling apart. We had to go to the front desk to ask for a do not disturb sign and a bucket for ice - it took the woman a long time to find these items. We finally got them and went to get ice from the machine - a 350lb homeless person is just sitting in the room on the floor. When we returned to our room the police were outside in an unmarked car - we believe running plates. I can't believe this place is open. Spend the extra couple bucks for a decent place to stay! This place should be knocked over and turned into a vacant lot.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2016

Back in 1995, I was helping a friend recover some historic artifacts from the Baltimore, MD railroad station and we stayed in a motel that no exaggeration, was a "short stay rate" type in an industrial area. The mattresses were wrapped in vinyl, the wood headboard carved with a list of names & "conquests", the pool looked like Love Canal, and a petrochemical refinery out back completed the scene. That was the worst motel I stayed in.

This was second worst. As my usual place of stay in the area (directly across the street) was booked solid, I figured on trying this establishment. Well, for starters, I had to wait 15 minutes for front desk clerk to back from picking up food to check me in (the person who was left up front couldn't register me).

The room? Looked like something out of the 70's and probably the last time it was painted. Just about everything had a old grimy look to it. The bathroom looked like something out of Psycho.

I would have left to find something better had it not been 10 o' clock at night and my vehicle having mechanical issues. About the only good things I can think about the visit was I only had to stay one night, the mattress didn't have bedbugs, and my truck didn't get broken into despite some shady looking characters in the lot.

Do yourself a favor, either sleep in your car or stay home. This one isn't worth it until its renovated or torched.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed August 18, 2016

We were on our way to Finger lakes and had to stay overnight. We found this place at a good price. Free breakfast; wi-fi and ample space for parking. The lady at the reception was super funny. We had a lovely conversation with her. The room was decent; had a mini fridge and a microwave. We left after eating breakfast. It was great for the price we got. Albeit, I think those prices would fluctuate depending on availability and season. We definitely got a good deal. Hope you get it too :)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2016 via mobile

When you are staying in this type of hotel you get what you pay for I stayed in room 289 even though the TV was outdated the room was clean the bed was firm and I got a wonderful night sleep. As long as you're not looking for a newly renovated Holiday Inn for the price you can't beat a clean neat safe Hotel

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Chad R
Reviewed December 8, 2015

This is a very inferior property - the kind of place that should probably rent by the hour instead of the night.

I made a reservation online at the motel's website (not through a discounter) after joining the ABVI member club and was guaranteed a specific discounted rate. When I arrived to check in and told the front desk clerk that I wanted to use a different card to actually pay, I was told that I couldn't because that would require an entirely new reservation - at a higher rate - because the clerk "didn't know anything about the pricing on the Internet" and "could not enter" any membership or discount codes.
I was told that I could try going online to cancel my original reservation and create a new one with the new card, but there was no guarantee of success - and when I tried it, the website indicated that the motel was completely sold out for that night and that there were no rooms available. There were literally only four cars in the entire motel parking lot.

After I gave in and used the original reservation, I found:
Missing light bulbs (not burned out, but completely missing)
A dead/nonworking room phone
Very poor AC
Leaking bathroom sink faucet
A broken/nonflushable toilet (had to remove the tank lid and manually open the valve in order to flush)
Broken door locks (there was actually an entire series of nonfunctional locks/deadbolts/latches on the door - the property had obviously changed hands (and locks) many times without ever removing the old ones)
An extremely uncomfortable mattress
And terrible bedlinens. The bed had a white cotton duvet instead of a bedspread, which I thought was a good idea - bedspreads are rarely cleaned, but a duvet can at least be washed regularly. However, this one had been washed and dried so often and so poorly that the filling had all clumped together into several large globs inside - 90% of the duvet was just two thin cotton sheets, and the remaining 10% had hard football-sized mounds of down filling.

At this point I'd already paid for the room and only needed a place to sleep for a few hours, so I stayed - but was seriously considering sleeping in my car instead.

There are multiple other hotels/motels within 5 minutes of this location - and this place wasn't really all that much more inexpensive! Don't stay here, whatever you do.

Room Tip: Back of property away from Highway 22
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business