“Great Pizza Lively bar”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were in search of good restaurants in the area after a bad experience(especially from management) at the overpriced Blend in Manasquan. This place isn't desperate for diners by using Groupon. A bunch of us went for dinner last month. The food was good and the pizza was outstanding. So nice to have reasonable prices and able to get a fresh draft beer at the bar which was hopping this night.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Server pleasant, food ok. Heard mgr. (owner?) complaining to staff about earlier patrons being unhappy with meals-- "wasn't our fault, they were just jerks" kind of attitude. Hey, not so loud, we could hear.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We came here on a Thursday, after we tried two other places but both had wait times of 45 minutes or more. We ordered some wings to start, half buffalo, half garlic, and they were very tasty.

For dinner we had pizza, French dip, & chicken sandwich, all were delicious. I personally had the Prime Rib French Dip, and it was so good that I didn't even need the au jus - in fact I ate half the next day for lunch without it and it was great, and obviously a big portion.

$2 miller lights were a nice deal, although I had to remind the waiter when the bill came & I was overcharged. Service was a little slow, I think the issue is that the place is big and the servers work multiple rooms.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We visited Rella’s for restaurant week. It was disappointing. Appetizers were good but not great. My meal reminded me of a frozen dinner (almond crusted Mahi Mahi), risotto was bland and not hot. Kids had jumbo shrimp that must have missed out on the jumbo but they liked the Alfredo sauce. Mom had veal fraincaise that looked like a Hungry Man meal. Definitely not the quality of food we expected which was surprising base on prior visits.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We were looking for a place to stop for lunch and watch some football. We have not been here in many years, we both think before it was even Rellas, Bartenders were very friendly, pizza was great. My husband is picky with his pizza and said he would def go back again.