“Hot and fresh ”
Review of Calandra's Bakery

Calandra's Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
Calandra's Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Caldwell
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Bloomfield Ave
Description: The Calandra Family welcomes you to "Calandras Italian Village". The Calandras passion for their Italian heritage and the importance of family values and traditions is evident throughout the "Villaggio Italiano.” Experience the old world atmosphere with European charm. Calandras il Vecchio Café where you and your family can enjoy homemade pastas, panini sandwiches, burgers, entrees and salads as well as pizza, flatbreads and calzones made with natural whole grain ingredients on our stone deck wood burning oven.
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Best bread ever! Hot and fresh all day long. Super fresh made pastas and sauces to go. Did I mention all the Italian desserts....to many to count. We always stock up when We visit.

1  Thank Spolo519

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I recently went to a 1 year old birthday party. The place is nice, service was good, and the food was good too. Not giving it a 5 star because this is a 5 star bakery, instead it is because they excel at what they do and they are good within their setup.

1  Thank anasB6405BG
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Excellent bakery and it is like an amusement park of desserts. I have tried many of the cookies and every one is delicious. This place gets very busy so it's plan ahead and make sure you have time. The pine nut cookies are the best I ever had. I always look forward to doing business in the area so I can stop by the Fairfield location.

2  Thank 245jenb
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

I have been buying bread, cookies, and pizza at Calandra's for years. Nothing compares to fresh-baked products from the merchant that prepares it. (Supermarket "bakeries" should hang their heads in shame.) I love Calandra's weekly specials, and I cannot wait to have their gelato (hello, pistachio!) when the summer comes.

1  Thank foodieg982
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

Came in for the first time for dinner ... really cool place

Food is excellent in a great atmosphere

Service was a little slow but I'm not that upset about this ... it was nice to chill and talk while waiting

1  Thank Andrew H