“Great place for work, breakfast”
Review of Rock N Joe

Rock N Joe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Caldwell
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Came here with my boyfriend with our laptops, they are very work-friendly with free wifi. Food and coffee are great and atmosphere is pleasant. Definitely returning!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed June 28, 2016

While I don't each much dessert, Rockin Joes puts out an excellent cup of java! I look forward to stopping by for a latte before a road trip. When my husband are looking for something to do at night we often head over to Rockin Joes for a coffee and some dessert. The atmosphere is fun, with music always playing in the background. The desserts are always fresh and diverse, from cake to a fruit cup.

I also like their food and sometimes have a lunch "date" with my son. He enjoys the grilled cheese with bacon and I like the smoked salmon or veggie sandwich, which you can have with a small salad for a small charge.

The owner is also very community friendly and lets local bands set up shop for fundraisers or just to entertain the customers. I hope that they stick around for a good long time!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed November 24, 2015

We have visited Rock N Joe on many occasions, sometimes just to stop by when walking in Caldwell. The coffee is great and the service friendly. I've had sandwiches and desserts there that I enjoyed, nothing outstanding, just a relaxed place to stop by.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed July 8, 2015

We are locals, and even within a town that has plenty of eateries, Rockin' Joe is a great place to hang out, drink coffee with friends, or just watch people. Free WiFi, doors that open to the outside, nice atmosphere, they even host bands now and then. BUT, we've been in several times, and they don't always have what's on the menu, they don't refill coffee for free and our latest menu item was an apple turnover which tasted stale and only had a tiny bit of apple in it! So disappointing, because this little cofffee spot could do way better. The staff is friendy, and we always wonder why, with the location they have, it's not packed out. We even have a university in town, it should be crowded. Come on, offer a second cup for free, and get some tastey items. Some parking on the ave or in the back. Coffee, breakfast items, sandwiches.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 25, 2015

Best coffee house anywhere…ever. Amazing atmosphere, great people, cozy, and excellent food and coffee :) Just sad there isn't one in Florida.

Date of visit: June 2015