All reviews nice kitchenette large bathroom pool and hot tub first floor stay there again fridge and microwave beautiful cape walking distance off season living room coast guard the jersey shore bed was very comfortable accommodations pets silverware trolley
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

Ok- so we wanted to like this place! But there were too many problems with our stay to give it more then 3 stars!

Here's what you guys NEED TO DO IMO-
1) Omg new carpets!! The carpets were stained and kinda grossed me out!
2) NOT enough towels! There was 4 of us- and only 2 large towels and 2 hand towels- when asked for more they literally said they didn't have any.
3) More pillows! Once again- 4 people and only 4 pillows! When asked for more they said that it was a full house and none were available- basically the same with the towels.
4) POOL!!! PLEASE CLEAN IT!! There was hair floating everywhere! Gross! And we found a plastic cup in there- amongst other odd stuff- sand at bottom- which is to be expected obvs when you are down the shore- but VACUUM!?!? Sunscreen residue appeared as oily residue on top- ALL OF THESE things could have been corrected easily with a little bit of TLC!
5) Ok- its great that you are dog friendly- but the walls are pretty thin and the dog staying next to us barked CONSTANTLY! It was ridiculous since we didn't have a dog- I suggest you keep the visitors with dogs in a seperate section of the motel! All should be stuck together- so people who DONT HAVE DOGS aren't unfairly waken up! That STUNK! Huge issue for me since I love my sleep!!!
6) Back to the towels- SOME of the ones that we DID have at the pool were torn! Hmmm maybe new towels!!??
7) Last but not least- coffee maker broken! And the drawer fronts need to be reGlued! They kept falling off in main bedroom! One GFI outlet in kitchen not working.

Ok so here are the POSITIVES-
1) Place was spotless- besides carpet! Smelled clean too!
2) Kitchen fully stocked!! Anything you needed to make dinner etc was there! That's important to us since dinners out are sooo expensive in Cape May!
3) Cleaning staff soooo friendly! That's a big plus for me! I love smiling faces!
4) Waterfall in the pool- when the pool had enough water the waterfall would actually work! It was pretty and my girls and I loved jumping off of it!
5) HotTub was great too!
6) TVS with Cable and DVD player in BOTH rooms! Yeah!
7) Location was good- we weren't that far from beach or town.
8) If you chose to- the trolley was available to you free of charge for visitors. Just had to show them room key- we didn't take of this-
9) PLENTY OF PARKING!! Although we weren't told that there was a WHOLE
separate parking area in back- there was! It was great!
10) The mermaid fountain was soooo pretty!

OVERALL- we had an amazing trip- spent 4 nights with them and we didn't let the
Negatives ruin our trip at all- that would be foolishness!
** I truly hope you all make the improvements listed above! You really have a lot of potential there!!**

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank annietullo
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

I visited this motel with my boyfriend for a quick weekend trip to Cape May. For being one of the lowest priced motels, this place is outstanding. The room is a decent size, but it's so clean and comfortable. Also, the bathroom is completely new and so clean! Only down side is that you can't walk to the beach or town, but it's only a 2 minute drive. If you don't mind ditching the bed and breakfast experience of Cape May, definitely stay here.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

Pet friendly room was full
Of hair from top to bottom there equipment to clean just can't take on the mess ! We left it was very disappointing . For the price wow! Find another motel if you prefer clean .

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2016

We were more than happy with our stay at the Madison Avenue Beach Club. The rooms were clean. The kitchenette in the studio was perfect for making breakfast and keeping lunch cold. We loved the chairs and table on the shared balcony. The pool was very nice. Everyone was super friendly.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank EmmiePool
Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

We stayed friday night to sinday for a birthday weekend. Very clean cozy room with anything we could have needed. I was tired checking in. Forgot my credit card at the counter, it was waiting for me in the morning without worries. The pool was clean and fun. Waterfall was nice. Parking was snug but plenty of overflow parking on the street. We loved our stay.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple