All reviews sea salt cabana room seasalt restaurant slow elevator wet bar penthouse suite beach service pool bar pool side pool staff lounge chairs across the street modern hotel off season hotel restaurant the jersey shore new jersey
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

My sisters, Mom and I stayed here for a girls weekend and loved it! The hotel is in a great location and the staff is friendly and helpful. We were especially appreciative of Dora at the front desk who assisted us with a booking misunderstanding.

The website is a bit confusing as to what you get with a poolside room as opposed to the higher priced cabana rooms above the pool with a more private patio/balcony area. Make sure you ask for clarification if this is important to you.

The pool side service was wonderful as was the bar service. There is no room service but there is an attached restaurant where you can get food to go. There are also shops and restaurants within walking distance.

The vibe is very laid back and casual and friendly and relaxing! We were happy we stayed there and definitely recommend it!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Ocean Club is a beautiful and modern hotel in Cape May. We have enjoyed staying here in the past, and this visit was no exception. There were a few things we found that needed review. One was the cleanliness Of the rooms, we thought they were very dusty and kinda beat up. We stayed in a wet bar suite, which gave us the extra room we needed. The pool area is beautiful and very clean. I didn't like the fact that adults were throwing a regular football around in the pool with young children around, someone could really get hurt and I feel that shouldn't be allowed. Pool staff all around were so helpful, and overly accommodating. The one thing that did bother me was I ordered a chicken Caesar salad for lunch. I'm allergic to eggs, and It came out with egg crumbles all over it, nowhere on the menu did it state that it had egg on it. I had to send it back and they kindly gave me a new salad. Maybe for future reference you should label the ingredients under your menu selections, especially with so many people allergic to certain foods. Also, in reference to the restaurants. I have not been to the hotel in 3 years and in those 3 years neither menu in the Tiki Bar or SeaSalt have changed. While some of the selections are delicious, I think it's time for a change. Overall it was a great time and would definitely go back but I think we might try a different hotel first.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Excellent time! Sammy was an amazing cabana boy. You guys had the best quesadillas and drinks will definitely be coming back next summer My girlfriend will be coming with me to she loved it to thank you have a nice day

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

We just returned from our second stay at the Ocean Club. This time we had wet bar room 310, room 204 and 205. Our 3 parties ranged in age from 2 to 79 and each age was at home. Myself, I enjoy the SOBE feeling of the hotel from the beachy feel to the awesome staff. The rooms were spacious, the pool was perfect, and service was great. Neil the manager was very understanding in helping with a small request. I wouldn't stay anywhere else when visiting the area. It's the perfect location for a family vacation.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Guide721787
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Excellent service, staff. Clean. New. Pool and restaurant very high end.
Leo at the front desk particularly helpful. Came just the two of us, booked return trip with teenage daughters before we ever left....they will love it too. Super easy access to beach and awesome pool (with waitress service and top notch menu) will be all they need for a great vacation.

Room tip: Avoid ground floor. Those rooms are right up against the pool.
Date of stay: June 2017