“Must try!”

Chill
Ranked #1 of 18 Dessert in Cape May
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed August 1, 2017

Not only are the crepes and smoothies delicious, but the service is excellent!! I had recently come back from a trip to Paris and these crepes were just as good (if not better) then the ones I had over there!! I always look forward to coming here when I'm in Cape May.

1  Thank Carol B

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

The smoothies were fresh, delicious, and perfect for a healthy and savory treat. The employees were very nice and the crepes were outstanding as well.

1  Thank db1029384756
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Chill is a great place to grab a quick smoothie or crepe and one of the places we love to stop on our annual trip to Cape May. Our visit this year led us to grab one of their signature smoothies. While trying to decide on what flavor to get, the man behind the counter advised that there was no bad combination. He was right about that. I got strawberry/ pineapple combination while my wife got blackberry/banana. Both tasted natural and great! As a bonus, with the excess amount left over in the blender, he poured it into another cup for our two young children to have. Great customer service!

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

It's my first time at cape may, and people at Chill's are very friendly. What surprised me was that they give the extra smoothie in a separate cup for me, so one order became two, no extra charge. I just appreciate that they are being generous and making customers happy:)

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

He gave us the leftover smoothie from our order and SAVED OUR MARRIAGE! No need to fight over the delicious pina colada smoothie when he's so great.

We make a point to visit for beach lunch at least once during our annual trip to Cape May and usually end up with a couple crepes in our bellies by the end of the week. The best!