“Best Crepes in New Jersey!”
Review of Chill

Chill
Ranked #2 of 18 Dessert in Cape May
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 18 August 2017

This place has become an annual tradition in our family, and we look forward to seeing the same smiling and wholehearted family behind the counter each year! The crepes are phenomenal and the smoothies go perfectly with them! If you are in Cape May, whether coming straight off the beach, looking for a fun breakfast, or taking an afternoon stroll along Beach Avenue, this place is an essential joint to visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I am a training chef on a quick vacation so while I was visiting here, I was looking for a nice light dish. I have always loved crepes but my goodness, this was the best crepe I have ever had in my whole life. The crepe itself was light and had a touch of crisp to it, the batter was sweet and was very flavorful. There was a perfect amount of variety on the menu, the pricing is very good. The workers are very kind and very friendly, the man knows his crepes. He makes them right in front of you and its just like watching an artist at work. If you walk by and see this, you are commiting a crime against yourself by not eating here. TRUST ME, ITS WORTH IT

2  Thank Isaiah M
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I love to go here after a couple hours on the beach to relax and enjoy the atmosphere. I always get a crepe and recently I tried the Pina Colada smoothie, which is definitely the best smoothie in the Cape May area. Chill inspired me to start making crepes at home!

1  Thank Lily R
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Not only are the crepes and smoothies delicious, but the service is excellent!! I had recently come back from a trip to Paris and these crepes were just as good (if not better) then the ones I had over there!! I always look forward to coming here when I'm in Cape May.

1  Thank Carol B
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The smoothies were fresh, delicious, and perfect for a healthy and savory treat. The employees were very nice and the crepes were outstanding as well.

1  Thank db1029384756