“Best smoothies in Cape May”
Review of Chill

Chill
Ranked #1 of 18 Dessert in Cape May
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We went here on Labor Day and ordered a banana/strawberry smoothie and a banana/blueberry/chocolate/protein smoothie. They were both amazing, and the best we have had in Cape May. We highly recommend this spot!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank John K

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We all went together and got crepes. I got a Nutella banana crepe. My friend got a Nutella strawberry crepe and my sister got an apple pie crepe. It was amazing! There was actual apple pie, not just filling, APPLE PIE in her crepe. It was great. On the two Nutella crepes, there were designs. One was a smiley face, the other was a heart. Nutella art! Not only that, everything was delicious! I give this infinity stars. Best crepes I’ve eaten.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Dogggggggggsssssss
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Delicious, fresh, and right across from the beach. Quick and friendly service, and very reasonable price. Try the nutella, banana and strawberry crepe. Amazing!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank alli00ps
Reviewed August 16, 2018

Crepes at Chill are excellent and so are the smoothies. Try the Nutella crepe and the strawberry smoothie. Can't walk by the place without stopping. I love watching the owner make the crepes--it's amazing. A bit high priced but always delicious.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Ellen G
Reviewed August 2, 2018

We've gotten crepes here a dozen times. They are really good and have all kinds of great fillings. Its a window, order and they make your crepe fresh in front of you.

Date of visit: July 2018