“Best Pizza in Cape May!”

Mario's Pizza and Italian Eatery
Ranked #36 of 138 Restaurants in Cape May
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Here at Mario's Pizza and Italian Eatery we are a family run business.We are more than just a pizza place. We have a wide variety of pizza sold by the slice or the the whole pizza.We are known for are home made dough and sauce as well as our garlic knots. We also do salads,wraps,our own home made Paninis as well as dinners from pasta to shrimp scampi, mussells over linguini to meat lasgna etc. We were voted best dinner at the shore on 98.7 radio station this year 2013.
Deptford, New Jersey
“Best Pizza in Cape May!”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Everytime I go to Cape May I have lunch at Mario's Pizza because it's the BEST pizza I've had in all of Cape May! My favorite is the one with fresh mozzarella & basil & tomato. Can't wait to go back!

Visited October 2011

Hillsdale, New Jersey, United States
“Great Itallian food and wonderful people”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

While there are many great restaurants in Cape May, Mario's is classic that you must visit. Across from the Washington shopping area, they provide the best pizza anywhere along with hoagies and classic disshes. The staff are wonderful and could not be more welcoming. This is agreat place for a quick lunch or dinner or just a slive. I highly rcommend it.

Visited August 2011
Washington, DC
“Decent Pizza”
Reviewed 26 September 2011

This place is just average pizza. Not worth seeking out, but will do if you're nearby.

Enola, Pennsylvania
“Good and inexpensive food”
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Good cheesesteaks, pizza, and fries. Inexpensive. Good deal for Cape May. I recommend for a cheap lunch or dinner.

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 21 September 2011

This may have been the best pizza I have had, and with great service. I read a review that someone had posted on here that complained that no one approached her to take her order, this was because this is like all other small Italian pizza shops where you walk up the counter and order, then the pizza is brought out to you.

The food was great, the service was prompt, and the prices more than reasonable. I will definitely be going back the next time I get out to Cape May.