“Good Pizza”

Price range: US$0 - US$14
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Here at Mario's Pizza and Italian Eatery we are a family run business.We are more than just a pizza place. We have a wide variety of pizza sold by the slice or the the whole pizza.We are known for are home made dough and sauce as well as our garlic knots. We also do salads,wraps,our own home made Paninis as well as dinners from pasta to shrimp scampi, mussells over linguini to meat lasgna etc. We were voted best dinner at the shore on 98.7 radio station this year 2013.
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

This place was a nice find as I'm from Pennsylvania. It took a few minutes for some appetizers, but 20 minutes for chicken fingers and fries. We were sort of upset by the wait, but nonetheless food was great.

1  Thank Desiree L

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

The pizza and Italian food at Mario's in Cape May was delicious! The service was great too! Definitely would recommend stopping here if you are in the mood for delicious pizza.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Just expect to wait. All these restaurants are busy around meal times. Everyone liked their food. My husband got me a slice of pizza that had a round slice of mozarella in the center. The crust was thin & crispy--I like that. But I thought the sauce was too sweet. I tried my son's cheese pizza slice & that sauce was not. So I'm not sure if they use different sauces. Anyway, his slice was really yummy. I don't know about the cost, my husband paid.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

We had pizza at Mario's and it was very good. We would return here. It is worth stopping here for a slice or two.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

If you are looking for a fast yummy meal for a wide variety of tastes at reasonable prices, Mario's is it. I couldn't recommend Mario's more. We stopped in at 4:30 pm with a party of 7, 4 adults 3 kids ages 6,8,11, before heading out for a evening of night fishing. Their menu has something for everyone, kids meals (we had the chicken tenders & fries), salads (the caesar was good), and of course pizza, (we ordered sausage and mushroom along with a half cheese half pepperoni). The pizzas are huge and absolutely yummy. Two larges was way more than enough to bring almost a whole one home for leftovers, which were almost better than fresh. The whole order was inexpensive and fast even though we didn't call ahead. We ate there which is nothing fancy but quintessential pizza parlor. We only had an hour before meeting the boat yet time wasn't an issue because of how fast the staff here was. By far our best night eating out in the area, fancier fare was overpriced and not good and the line at Hotdog Tommy's was crazy long.