All reviews full kitchen beach service washer dryer living room congress hall ocean view across the street turn down service at night cape resorts balcony with rocking chairs third floor pack and play ice maker washington st mall the air conditioning many years park your car
Reviewed February 1, 2016

We visit Cape May every winter and our usual haunt was not available. We found a room at The Sand Piper Beach Club. It appears to be a converted Motel. So when we entered the room and the bedroom was right at balcony I was concerned about noise and privacy. I was clearly mistaken. The room was quiet, and the shades provided all of the privacy we needed. The king size bed was great to sleep in. The living room was spacious and comfortable. The view was outstanding especially on the balcony. The kitchen had pots, pans, dishes and glasses. The towels in the bathroom were soft and some of the highest quality towels I have had at a hotel. The hardwood floors were a nice change form the usual carpeted hotel room.
The only draw back was the wireless Internet access. The wireless requires a separate logon and password for each device. You need to login each time you start your PC. The wireless signal was strong in the bedroom and weak in the living room. I was extremely happy with my experience at the Sand Piper. I will be back on our next visit to Cape May.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2016

I spent new years eve here, and was so pleased !Spacious, Spotless, convenient, plush, early check in, ocean view, chocolate pretzels!!???!!!! Love this place! Would have definitely come back in the summer but they're already sold out!!

Room Tip: Go for the ocean view and book early
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed December 24, 2015

Beautiful and clean hotel right across from the beach in Cape May. My girlfriend and I did a quick two night holiday getaway and were very pleased with this hotel. We stayed in the third floor ocean view suite and it was great. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Get a third floor ocean view room. Great view of the Atlantic Ocean.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 21, 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the Sandpiper in October so we decided to come back in December for a Cape May Christmas weekend. We were given the same room that we had in October. We absolutely love this hotel. The room was incredibly clean and well kept. It is fully furnished, and the kitchen area has a full refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The balcony is not very large, but it has two incredibly comfortable rocking chairs, and has a great view of the beach. We especially love that each room has its own parking space, so there is no trolling for a spot like you do in other beach hotels. We loved it both times we have stayed here, and are coming back in the summer!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2015

We have visited on several occasions and love the Sandpiper! We travel as a family and need the extra space. Every room has an ocean view, is super clean and perfectly decorated. There is nothing you will be without during your stay. It's a 5 minute walk to town and all the local restaurants. What we love most is the tranquility! We love you Cape May and our home away from home at the Sandpiper!

Room Tip: High floors have the best views!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family