“GREAT food and BEST martinis in Cape May!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of M’ocean - CLOSED

M’ocean
Price range: US$12 - US$45
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Our ocean-inspired restaurant and raw bar, located in Cape May, New Jersey, strikes a perfect balance of fresh coastal cuisine and fine dining. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and featuring simplistic menu options that reflect the simplicity of fresh ingredients and a cool ocean breeze, M'ocean delivers an evolving dining experience that stimulates all of your senses.
E Stroudsburg, PA
“GREAT food and BEST martinis in Cape May!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

We stumbled upon Martini Beach last year while redeeming a gift certificate from Restaurant.com. The tapas menu is reasonable priced and the quality of the food is excellent. This year over the Presidents weekend we returned to the restaurant for dinner for 2 nights. We loved the tuna sushu pizza, the triple onion soup and loved, loved the Indian turkey meatballs. Hats off to the CHEF for using the basmati rice instead of the pasta for me!!!! And TIM is the BEST bartender EVER!!!! Loved the Cupid's Arrow Martini. Thanks MB for a great weekend!!!!!

• Visited February 2012

Hendrix, Alabama, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

This restaurant/bar obviously has the best martini menu, but even better is the tapas, the view and the environment

Visited August 2011
NJ
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

A great spot for lunch or dinner, looks right on the beach. Great selection of food!

Visited September 2011
Toms River
“Great martinis!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

They make some real good martinis. We walked to and from.

Visited December 2011
Fremont, California
“Honestly - best meal EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

I was visiting Cape May in September. I went to Martini Beach because they were within walking distance. I ordered the Filet Mignon - It was by far the best meal I have ever had. The meat was cooked & seasoned to perfection, the Fontina potato gratin was out of this world & the vegetables were great - and I am not much of a vegetable person! I did not leave a single bite on my plate. Oh, and their Top Shelf Long Island was wonderful!!!! Glad I was within 'walking' distance to my room.

• Visited September 2011