“My Visit”

Trolley Stop Ice Cream
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Best ice cream place I've stopped at yet! Friendly, inviting atmosphere, friendly staff, and many ice cream choices. My favorite part was the trolley cat outside that you can sit in to eat. They also have games on the picnic tables outside. Great stop for both adults and children. Will be stopping here each time I head to the beach for sure

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Now called the "Ice Cream Station". Reasonably priced. Board games (checkers, Tic Tac, Toe) printed on picnic tables to keep everyone busy. Hand dipped, soft serve and several specialties. You can even sit in the trolley to eat.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

It's now called "Ice Cream Station" and I've been driving past here for a while and always said I wanted to try it and I finally did. The ice cream was delicious and reasonably priced. Outside there are picnic tables with games on them (checkers, tic tac toe) and a nice train to sit in. There is even an inside to sit. I can't want to go back to this place!

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Always nice sized portions. Hand dipped and soft serve ice cream as well. We go a few times every time we are in town. Will be back next month!!

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

The coolest place to take kids,plenty if games on picnic tables checkers tic tac toe kids can sit on a real trolley do fun a true family place