“very clean and friendly staff”
Review of Meadowland Diner

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Meadowland Diner
Ranked #15 of 42 Restaurants in Carlstadt
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 24, 2016

we go there for breakfast almost every day the diner is spic and span the food is always great and plentiful

Reviewed January 14, 2016

the place is very clean and the staff is always there to help and explain the questions you need to know about the menu

Reviewed September 5, 2015

I went to the Meadowlands Diner yesterday (Friday 9/4/15) for lunch with a family member. The person I was with had breakfast (cheese omlette, home fries, toast & coffee) which she said was very good. I had a lunch special - a chicken burger that came with French fries, soup & a Greek salad. I had the chicken pasta soup which was very good & the chicken burger & French fries which were very good. It was a lot of food, I couldn't finish everything & I took the Greek salad home. The atmosphere of the diner was fine & the service was fine but nothing to write home about.

After leaving the diner & heading home toward the Turnpike & running into a lot of traffic, the family member I was with started to have problems with her stomach. We just made it home in time and her stomach hit where everything ran through her. A few minutes later, I started to have the same problem and ran to the bathroom where the same thing happened to me. My stomach was upset the rest of yesterday and it still is not back to normal today. I think the problem is the food handlers in the kitchen are either not washing their hands, wearing gloves or coming to work sick and bringing germs with them. It's a shame because the food was good but I WOULD NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN. There's plenty of diners around and you shouldn't have a problem like that when you go to a diner to eat.

Reviewed June 7, 2015

Great diner for a Saturday or sunday morning breakfast. We have eaten here for dinner and the dinners are ok basic diner fare the service is always top notch

Reviewed February 14, 2015 via mobile

This place is pretty standard as far as NJ diners go. Food is decent and service as well. Prices are on par with most other diners in the area.