“Nice meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were a party of four and we all enjoyed our meal. The service was very good and a special request was no problem. It was a little expensive so I would consider this restaurant for special occasions.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We arrived at this very nice restaurant looking forward to a fine Italian meal. Very pleasant atmosphere. Early dinner at 5. No reception at entry. We sat at our white table clothed table. Two well dressed woman 60 and 26 for a celebratory dinner. Server arrived promptly and "..Hi guys.what can I get you to drink." My experience was shattered. Food was fine.

1  Thank georgeina d
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Service was very good and the cocktails were expertly made. My disappointment was with the food which is nothing but average. The salads were small for the price and my chicken dish consisted of four chicken leg tops sauteed in a spicy brown sauce. Average mashed potatoes and crispy sauteed vegetables. There was a choice of chicken breast or "on the bone." I asked if the "on the bone" chicken were thighs, which would have been great, and was told "on the bone.". When I was served four drumstick heads, which were over cooked, I was disappointed. Won't be back.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I needed a place where I could get good food and a quiet setting to hold a meeting with a business associate. Il Giardino is the perfect place!

We sat at the bar and had a few drinks then had dinner right there. The ravioli was some of the best I have ever had. The pasta was obviously made on the premises. The sauce was perfect. Flavorful yet not to the point of diminishing the flavor of the ravioli.

The service was perfect. Effective yet not intrusive.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We go to Il Giardino's for special occasions because of the gorgeous atmosphere and VERY Italian food! The wait staff are knowledgeable of the menu and daily specials, which is what we usually end up getting. There's a great wine list to pick from and the desserts are decadent!