“Good experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Enjoyed a meal here last evening. Salad was average. Entrée was very good. Salmon came with broiled potatoes and green beans with nice presentation. Staff were attentive

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Exactly what the title says: What happened here? We used to frequent this lunch hot spot all the time until yesterday. The food is just not the same, the service not up to par with the pricing and I am just lost for words, but what a change.

2  Thank Susan L
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were a party of four and we all enjoyed our meal. The service was very good and a special request was no problem. It was a little expensive so I would consider this restaurant for special occasions.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We arrived at this very nice restaurant looking forward to a fine Italian meal. Very pleasant atmosphere. Early dinner at 5. No reception at entry. We sat at our white table clothed table. Two well dressed woman 60 and 26 for a celebratory dinner. Server arrived promptly and "..Hi guys.what can I get you to drink." My experience was shattered. Food was fine.

1  Thank georgeina d
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Service was very good and the cocktails were expertly made. My disappointment was with the food which is nothing but average. The salads were small for the price and my chicken dish consisted of four chicken leg tops sauteed in a spicy brown sauce. Average mashed potatoes and crispy sauteed vegetables. There was a choice of chicken breast or "on the bone." I asked if the "on the bone" chicken were thighs, which would have been great, and was told "on the bone.". When I was served four drumstick heads, which were over cooked, I was disappointed. Won't be back.