“Excellent steak”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I always go there for business lunch with a group of co-worker. This restaurant always met our expectation. My favorate dish is the Filet Mignon. They also serve very good fish dishes and excellent wine. The staff are also very friendly.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Enjoyed a meal here last evening. Salad was average. Entrée was very good. Salmon came with broiled potatoes and green beans with nice presentation. Staff were attentive

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Exactly what the title says: What happened here? We used to frequent this lunch hot spot all the time until yesterday. The food is just not the same, the service not up to par with the pricing and I am just lost for words, but what a change.

2  Thank Susan L
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were a party of four and we all enjoyed our meal. The service was very good and a special request was no problem. It was a little expensive so I would consider this restaurant for special occasions.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We arrived at this very nice restaurant looking forward to a fine Italian meal. Very pleasant atmosphere. Early dinner at 5. No reception at entry. We sat at our white table clothed table. Two well dressed woman 60 and 26 for a celebratory dinner. Server arrived promptly and "..Hi guys.what can I get you to drink." My experience was shattered. Food was fine.

1  Thank georgeina d