“In a perfect world, I would eat here every day!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Phil's Deli And Market
Ranked #81 of 258 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We asked locals for a good place to meet a friend for a quick lunch--a somewhat quiet place where we could visit and get a great cheesesteak. My husband used to live in Jersey and kept telling me that "anyone can shave a steak but you have to have it on a proper roll to get a great cheesesteak sandwich!" He was halfway thru his first sandwich when he ordered a second one; that's how great they were!! This place is not an impressive restaurant with ambience and mood lighting, just good people running a small store with an excellent deli and great service. Well, your taste buds will be impressed!!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Phil's is a hole in the wall that makes some of the best sandwhiches in the area. The owners are good people. I love the meal deals that include fries and a drink for a few bucks add on.