“Better than expected!”

Romanza Italian Restaurant
Ranked #102 of 286 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

So my wife and some friends were out at a brewery nearby and decided to give Romanza a try. The food was good, delivery quick and there employees pleasant. We will be calling them for our future orders because they were that much better than the other place we usually order from. Great job, and I will update in the future after a good sampling of their menu.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

This is THE place for pizza in the area. Convenient plenty of parking and great food. Have had salads and sandwiches but the pizza is the best!! Clean, quiet and fast. People are very friendly.

Today I got a slice of the chicken ranch and a steak sandwich with peppers. The Ranch was outstanding, I ate that fist. Then I ate the steak and peppers very good.

The have a hot meal choice and sandwiches but I can't resist the pizza

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

Been here many times.close parking, lots of menus choices. Have had salads very good but I come for the pizza place is clean and service is fast . People are very friendly. Pizza is served hot. I like: ranch, barbs chicken, steppers, and their steak sandwich slice is great. Someday I will try their actual steak sandwiches!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 28, 2017

We order delivery from here at least twice a month, great chicken dinners, chicken Marsala, chicken picante, fast delivery, good food.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

I eat out for lunch seven days a week, and three or four days a week for dinner. My wife and I wanted to eat dinner somewhere close to where my wife works, so we decided to go to Romanza, an informal pizzeria/restaurant where many of her coworkers eat lunch. There is an eating area when you first come in, and a less informal dining room further inside where we sat. I ordered the veal parmagiana with linguini and a salad, and my wife ordered a chicken and mushroom sandwich and a salad. The veal was by very far the worst veal I have ever had, chewy and tasteless - like cardboard covered with cheese and sauce. The sauce was a very pedestrian pasta sauce with no delicacy or interest. My wife's sandwich was much the same, with fairly flavorless chicken, a smattering of canned mushrooms, and the same pasta sauce as my veal.
There are several very good Italian restaurants in the Cherry Hill area. We certainly will not be returning to Romanza.

Date of visit: February 2017