“Better than before”

Add it.
Tiffin
Ranked #62 of 286 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Reviewed August 20, 2018

Stopped in after being in the area and seeing the reviews by my fellow guides. Super impressed with our dining experience. Everything from appetizer to dessert was the business. They had a cauliflower appetizer with coconut milk, mustard seed, and curry. It was delicious. My chicken chettinad was phenomenal and was the overall pick of my party. Their naan selections were fresh baked and tasty, we had to order like 3 different kinds. Their lentil cracker with dipping salsa was awesome. It was all great. Will definitely return to Tiffin. Thanks for a great evening!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank mohanraj t

Reviewed June 11, 2018

A few nights ago my wife and I took our teenage grandson for Indian dinner at Tiffin. We shared two lamb dishes, one chicken dish and regular naan and garlic naan. The entire bill was about $65 including tax and tip, which I considered relatively inexpensive for what we received. All of the dishes were well spiced but medium intensity, as requested. The meat was all tender and had been adequately marinated so that the flavors of the spices permeated each piece of meat. Service was very good but not fawning. I'm sure we will return.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank LWL3333
Reviewed May 29, 2018

So we started our Tiffin affinity with their Philadelphia location a few years back, and were so happy to see a Cherry Hill location when we moved to Jersey. The first few trips we went there: spices were on point. Then there was a rough patch in there. I'm not sure if they switched chefs, management, or what was going on, but the food took a serious hit in flavor.

In a pinch, we needed to order dinner asap, and decided to give them another shot. SO GLAD WE DID! They either went back to whomever they had before and revived the flavors, or upgraded altogether. The flavors are back to what we crave from the Tiffin experience.

My only complaint would be the sauce to chicken ratio in their to go options. The kids' Tikka Masala had legitimately 5 pieces of chicken in it, so I ended up just having sauce over rice (don't get me wrong, sauce over rice is one of my favorite things to eat, but I could have used the protein).

I've yet to dine in the restaurant itself, so I'm not sure if this is a function of scooping the to go, or just their overall optimization equation for meat to sauce to increase profitability. Either way: need more meat. Oh, and one more thing: they got stingy on giving mango chutney with your orders - used to come as a free condiment, and now I'm pretty sure you have to special request/pay for it. Have since had to stock up from the store to make sure I have it in my fridge for when we have our fairly frequent Tiffin fixes.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 17, 2018

Went to another Indian restaurant near by but they closed down, so we tried tiffin for the first time. All 3 of us enjoyed our meal very much. they adjusted to spices to our preference. The service was friendly and quick. We will be back soon

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 18, 2017

this was my first visit today 02/18/2017 and we ordered papri chaat.specially for my mother, being punjabi we love spicy , khatta mittha. but i never had tasteless papri chat in my life. there was no masala , no salt even had no taste of red chuttney. i just shocked. and when we complained to the ordering guy. there was no reaction.no response no apology , didnt say even a single word. well i would never visit again. my friend had referred me to go there. customer service was poor and taste of food was horrible. need to improvement a lot.
i will never refer any one to go there and try. you can go there by your own risk.lol.. just waste of time and money.

Date of visit: February 2017