“If you are in the mood for Thai, but don't have time or $$$ for a fancy place”

A Little Thai Kitchen
Ranked #42 of 286 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 6, 2017

This is a small establishment in a strip mall along Springdale Rd. My work associates and I eat here for lunch from time-to-time. If you are in the mood for Thai, it touches the spot, but you won't be wowed at all. Has a rather limited menu, but what you order is basically good.

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

The food is cheap at under ten dollar lunch specials but sorry to say the ingredients they use are very poor quality so did not enjoy the food. If you are going to stir fry beef or other meats you need to use the right cuts of meat . The beef was so tough because they are using the wrong cuts. Even broccoli was hard and stale. Chicken dumplings smelt which suggests they do not fresh chicken but frozen caged stuff which is why they can offer cheap lunches. If you like cheap food and not bothered about good quality ingredients then this is for you. If you know about fresh ingredients and good quality food then you might be dissatisfied.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Very good food. The Pad Thai is very good, as is the Chicken Satay. The Eggplant Basil was awesome. I like the Pad Thai so much I have to make a point to try new things when I go there. Everything is good.

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

Here is everything you need to know about this place...

The food is very authentic and tastes amazing. I have been here a few times and have tried the spicy basil chicken, no lie guys when I first tasted that sauce it was literally the best flavor I had ever tasted. I have also tried the Pad King and I just recently had the vegetarian red curry which was also slamming.

They usually only have a couple waiters working so depending on when you go it could be jam packed or empty. They are very polite but if they are really jammed with customers and you need something, it's best to just get their attention and ask for it or you could be waiting. When you do need something they get it to you right away. I actually notice this alot in asian restaurants.

This place doesn't even pretend to be fancy, they put really no effort into decor or ambiance. I personally do not care about any of that because my main focus is if the food is good and at a decent price which it is. My only complaint besides them needing more help, is that there is no enclosed entryway so on a cold night the breeze comes right in everytime the door opens so be mindful where you sit!

Reviewed November 11, 2016

Three of us ate lunch here. The lunch menu offerings are limited, however we each ordered a different dish and appetizer and we were all very pleased with the taste and quantity of the food.

Also we were impressed with the service. With a very small staff the service was quite prompt and our food was delivered quickly and hot.