“Excellent Accomodations”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Cherry Hill
Cedar Grove, New Jersey
“Excellent Accomodations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2011

I had an early meeting in Philadelphia, but couldn't get a corp.rate in Center City due to a large convention. I stayed at this Residence Inn for 139 plus taxes (came to 159) this was my corp rate. Fabulous accomdations, more like a townhouse. 2 Level , 2 bedrm , 2 bath w kitchenette, living room, and fireplace. Very quiet, very clean, and very comfortable bed. I left Cherry Hill early and got into Center City Phil in about 30 minutes, very early for my meeting. I will look for Residence Inns again !

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2011

This is a bit of a challenge to find, but worth it. Did not hear much highway traffice. Very convenient to 295. Rooms were clean, breakfast was good, with a good variety. My friend has several food allergies and was able to find plenty to eat.

Bed was comfortable and clean. The only issue was the staff took dirty towels but did not leave clean ones in place.

Was here with the wedding party, we had booked a block of rooms. Best price in the area.

Room Tip: Road is just before 295 ramp.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2011

1. Do NOT get a room on the bottom floor. The amount of noise from the guests in the room above comes right through and will drive you crazy.
2. Get to the evening social EARLY. The attendants do not pay enough attention--or seem to care when the food runs out.
3. Check your door lock, make sure it works properly.
4. Has the old tube TV's, and the picture is nothing to write home about.
5. Internet speed is painfully slow. Limiter restricts flow to 512kb according to their tech support line.
6. No garbage disposal in kitchen sink. Pain in the butt when washing dishes.
7. Not filthy, but not clean compared to other Marriott's I've stayed at.
8. Place looks dated. In dire need of a renovation.

Room Tip: Look at the room before you check in.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Turin, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2011

On our way from D.C. to Newark, we decided to have a stop in Philadelphia. Cherry Hill was the place of our choiche because of convenience and location (only 15-20 min. away, if you avoid the rush hours). We have been at many other Residence Inns nationwide, and this place has confirmed the quality expected by this brand-name. But there is more. My wife and I asked for a room upgrade and during the change I lost my watch that had a special significance to me. I immediately notified the hotel staff, but despite a promt search in the previous room it did not come out. Therefore I left the hotel very sad the following day, nowithstanding the confortable room and the good overall accomodation. Two days later, to my utmost surprise, I was informed that my watch had been found and that the hotel staff was waiting for my instructions on how to ship it back to me. To them go my warmest congratulations for their honesty and my thanks for their dedication to assure the highest standard of service. Ezio Sibilla (Italy)

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank timeflyer
Enola, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2011

We were in Cherry Hill for three nights for our son's swim meet. We needed a place where we could hang out for awhile because there was little time for sight-seeing. This Residence Inn had a two bedroom two bath suite that fit our needs perfectly. The gym across the street provided us with a place to shoot some hoops while we waited to leave for the events of the day. The breakfast was great.

Drawbacks were uncomfortable beds, no indoor pool and not a fully stocked kitchen. ( We didn't find any bakeware of any kind to make things like tater tots or the refrigerator cookies we treated ourselves to.)

Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
new york
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2011

We just returned from long weekend of sightseeing in Philadelphia to celebrate my husband's birthday. We chose Cherry Hill Residence Inn which was supposed to be 15-20 minutes to Philly. Unfortunately, with traffic it was more like half an hour or better each way but this was they only downside to staying here and not the hotel's fault. It is a typical Residence Inn (townhouse style buildings) - suite type rooms, fabulous hot breakfast and food Monday - Thursday evenings. We only had one night there with food but it was sponsored by Benihana and I was amazed at the selection - trays of sushi, salad, and 2 types of hot wings. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. Most of the rooms had fireplaces which was a nice cozy touch. They also accept pets and there is lots of spare for walking around on the property. We had a great time at a reasonable price.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
Pordenone, Italy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2010

My rate is 3 out of 5 just because we had been in nicer hotels. We have stayed at this Residence Inn twice and always felt good. An average Residence Inn, good sized rooms, pretty clean, very kind associates. And, above all, very cheap and convenient to visit nearby Philly as we did. Of course do not expect a 5* hotel but as a budget lodging it is more than worth! We would go back for sure.
As one only little spot, wi-fi connection is pretty weak for rooms which are far from the lobby.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
0.2 km away
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Cherry Hill
3.7 km away
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Mt. Laurel

Been to Residence Inn Cherry Hill Philadelphia? Share your experiences!