Residence Inn Cherry Hill Philadelphia
CrownePlaza.com
US$90
US$111
HolidayInn.com
WoodSpring Suites Cherry Hill(Cherry Hill)(Great Value!)
US$94
Feather Nest Inn(Cherry Hill)
US$92
US$60
Bel-Air Motor Lodge(Maple Shade)
US$55
US$51
Priceline
  • Spa
All reviewsfull kitchenbi levelhealth clubgreat roomtwo bedroom suitefull sizehome away from homevisiting familycleaning stafffree breakfastnew jerseyphiladelphiaunitskitchenettecouch
Reviewed 15 June 2011

I had an early meeting in Philadelphia, but couldn't get a corp.rate in Center City due to a large convention. I stayed at this Residence Inn for 139 plus taxes (came to 159) this was my corp rate. Fabulous accomdations, more like a townhouse. 2 Level , 2 bedrm , 2 bath w kitchenette, living room, and fireplace. Very quiet, very clean, and very comfortable bed. I left Cherry Hill early and got into Center City Phil in about 30 minutes, very early for my meeting. I will look for Residence Inns again !

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2011

This is a bit of a challenge to find, but worth it. Did not hear much highway traffice. Very convenient to 295. Rooms were clean, breakfast was good, with a good variety. My friend has several food allergies and was able to find plenty to eat.

Bed was comfortable and clean. The only issue was the staff took dirty towels but did not leave clean ones in place.

Was here with the wedding party, we had booked a block of rooms. Best price in the area.

Room Tip: Road is just before 295 ramp.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2011

1. Do NOT get a room on the bottom floor. The amount of noise from the guests in the room above comes right through and will drive you crazy.
2. Get to the evening social EARLY. The attendants do not pay enough attention--or seem to care when the food runs out.
3. Check your door lock, make sure it works properly.
4. Has the old tube TV's, and the picture is nothing to write home about.
5. Internet speed is painfully slow. Limiter restricts flow to 512kb according to their tech support line.
6. No garbage disposal in kitchen sink. Pain in the butt when washing dishes.
7. Not filthy, but not clean compared to other Marriott's I've stayed at.
8. Place looks dated. In dire need of a renovation.

Room Tip: Look at the room before you check in.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2011

On our way from D.C. to Newark, we decided to have a stop in Philadelphia. Cherry Hill was the place of our choiche because of convenience and location (only 15-20 min. away, if you avoid the rush hours). We have been at many other Residence Inns nationwide, and this place has confirmed the quality expected by this brand-name. But there is more. My wife and I asked for a room upgrade and during the change I lost my watch that had a special significance to me. I immediately notified the hotel staff, but despite a promt search in the previous room it did not come out. Therefore I left the hotel very sad the following day, nowithstanding the confortable room and the good overall accomodation. Two days later, to my utmost surprise, I was informed that my watch had been found and that the hotel staff was waiting for my instructions on how to ship it back to me. To them go my warmest congratulations for their honesty and my thanks for their dedication to assure the highest standard of service. Ezio Sibilla (Italy)

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank timeflyer
Reviewed 18 March 2011

We were in Cherry Hill for three nights for our son's swim meet. We needed a place where we could hang out for awhile because there was little time for sight-seeing. This Residence Inn had a two bedroom two bath suite that fit our needs perfectly. The gym across the street provided us with a place to shoot some hoops while we waited to leave for the events of the day. The breakfast was great.

Drawbacks were uncomfortable beds, no indoor pool and not a fully stocked kitchen. ( We didn't find any bakeware of any kind to make things like tater tots or the refrigerator cookies we treated ourselves to.)

Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family