Residence Inn Cherry Hill Philadelphia
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Cherry Hill
“Bugs”
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Very roomy, but we saw a roache in the drawer and furniture had black stain that looks like rodent feces.

• Stayed August 2011
Dan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Cherry Hill Philadelphia, responded to this review, 15 September 2011
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. This is the first I have heard about your complaint. I apologize for your experience. We have recently started a major renovation of all of the guest rooms. Please be assured that all of our rooms now have brand new carpet, wall coverings, drapes, HDTV's, kitchen appliances, and sofas and chairs. We hope you will give us another opportunity to host you when your travel plans bring you back to the Cherry Hill area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
San Diego, California
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Stayed here for a week. Great place. Clean. Friendly staff. Great breakfast. Great room..lots of room for a family of four. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Dan W, General Manager at Residence Inn Cherry Hill Philadelphia, responded to this review, 30 August 2011
Thank you for your nice review.
vassalboro, maine
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We stayed here on a very hot day and evening in July. The air conditioning was up to the task and our party of six was upgraded, which allowed us to sleep comfortably. The staff cooked complimentary hamburgers and hot dogs for supper and provided a decent breakfast the next morning. All of the staff was very friendly, and seemed genuinely glad that we had stopped there. They gave us good directions to the NJ turnpike, and one of our party used the pool, and reported that it was refreshing. The property though does appear to be in some decline. The stairs were a bit squishy, and it appeared that needed maintanence had been deferred. Still, I would not hesitate to stay here again, should my travels take me south.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Cedar Grove, New Jersey
Reviewed 15 June 2011

I had an early meeting in Philadelphia, but couldn't get a corp.rate in Center City due to a large convention. I stayed at this Residence Inn for 139 plus taxes (came to 159) this was my corp rate. Fabulous accomdations, more like a townhouse. 2 Level , 2 bedrm , 2 bath w kitchenette, living room, and fireplace. Very quiet, very clean, and very comfortable bed. I left Cherry Hill early and got into Center City Phil in about 30 minutes, very early for my meeting. I will look for Residence Inns again !

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
Kentucky
Reviewed 19 May 2011

This is a bit of a challenge to find, but worth it. Did not hear much highway traffice. Very convenient to 295. Rooms were clean, breakfast was good, with a good variety. My friend has several food allergies and was able to find plenty to eat.

Bed was comfortable and clean. The only issue was the staff took dirty towels but did not leave clean ones in place.

Was here with the wedding party, we had booked a block of rooms. Best price in the area.

Room Tip: Road is just before 295 ramp.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Virginia
Reviewed 26 April 2011

1. Do NOT get a room on the bottom floor. The amount of noise from the guests in the room above comes right through and will drive you crazy.
2. Get to the evening social EARLY. The attendants do not pay enough attention--or seem to care when the food runs out.
3. Check your door lock, make sure it works properly.
4. Has the old tube TV's, and the picture is nothing to write home about.
5. Internet speed is painfully slow. Limiter restricts flow to 512kb according to their tech support line.
6. No garbage disposal in kitchen sink. Pain in the butt when washing dishes.
7. Not filthy, but not clean compared to other Marriott's I've stayed at.
8. Place looks dated. In dire need of a renovation.

Room Tip: Look at the room before you check in.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Turin, Italy
Reviewed 15 April 2011

On our way from D.C. to Newark, we decided to have a stop in Philadelphia. Cherry Hill was the place of our choiche because of convenience and location (only 15-20 min. away, if you avoid the rush hours). We have been at many other Residence Inns nationwide, and this place has confirmed the quality expected by this brand-name. But there is more. My wife and I asked for a room upgrade and during the change I lost my watch that had a special significance to me. I immediately notified the hotel staff, but despite a promt search in the previous room it did not come out. Therefore I left the hotel very sad the following day, nowithstanding the confortable room and the good overall accomodation. Two days later, to my utmost surprise, I was informed that my watch had been found and that the hotel staff was waiting for my instructions on how to ship it back to me. To them go my warmest congratulations for their honesty and my thanks for their dedication to assure the highest standard of service. Ezio Sibilla (Italy)

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel
#1 of 28 in Mount Laurel
3.0 km away
Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel

Been to Residence Inn Cherry Hill Philadelphia? Share your experiences!