“Great draft beer selection and wood-fired pizza.”
Review of Cinder Bar

Cinder Bar
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Clarksboro
Reviewed August 6, 2017

If you get here at the wrong time, the place can be way too loud with a lot of backward baseball caps and "I can talk louder than you" bro types. And servers will then be particularly harried and exasperated if you can get their attention. We tend to get there much earlier than that, so we get pleasant face time with the bartenders and can thoroughly enjoy their fantastic draft beer selection and great wood-fired pizzas. (Go for anything with the smoked mozzarella...it's the stuff of pizza dreams!) The menu's really extensive, and we've tried a good bit of it. While some of it is very good (shrimp roll, perogies, cuban sandwich), some things aren't as good as hoped (the olive stuffed meatball is, literally, an olive wrapped in a meatball), and, surprisingly, they don't have a single burger. We stick with the beers (esp. the IPAs), but they have a great bar in general (whiskeys, mixed drinks, etc.). We really enjoy the place and tend to stop in once every week or two.

Bambrosino, Director of Sales at Cinder Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Thank you very much for this outstanding review you gave us, greatly appreciated. As for the burgers, on our next menu change, we may future a burger option.
From all of us here at Cinder Bar, thank you very much for your business.
The Management.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

My family and I ate dinner here recently. We had tried to eat here before and were told the wait was over an hour. This time I called ahead to see if there was a wait and the hostess told me there wasn't one at the time but there would be one if we waited to come in. We hurried over. It was a very hot day out and their air conditioning was either not working well or they had it set incorrectly because it was very warm in there, almost uncomfortable. They had a good selection of beers and we enjoyed the one we ordered. It was from the Cape May brewery. For an appetizer we ordered the empanadas. They were really greasy. I would not get them again. My husband ordered the shrimp salad sandwich, he said it was okay. I ordered the short rib cheese steak. It was very, very good. My son had chicken fingers. He enjoyed them. We also ordered dessert, a warm chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. That was very yummy. The service was fine, nothing spectacular.
I will visit again, since we did not try the pizza and their pizza is supposed to be really good.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

We came here for our friend's 30th birthday. They don't take reservations, so we showed up at 7 and expected to wait for our party of ten to get a table. We got some drinks at the bar, and way too much time passed. When we asked the hostess, she said some other party of ten said they were us, and she gave them our table. We had to wait ANOTHER hour from there. We were finally seated at 9 and were starving. I ordered the chicken and waffles. Whatever gravy they put on them was completely flavorless. Overall just a completely disappointing experience. I would not go back.

Bambrosino, Director of Sales at Cinder Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Michelle,
My name is Biagio Ambrosino. I am one of the director of operations for the Ciconte's Group of Restaurants. I would to hear a little bit more so I can understand what happened and ultimately make it up to you.
No one should spend their hard earned money and not get the food or service we deserve.
Biagio Ambrosino.
biaamb@msn.com
(609) 647-3418

Reviewed July 7, 2017

The staff was great. Waitress was Gia?? Very quick, friendly, great. Empanadas were very good. Cubans was good, chicken was just shy of burned beyond consumption. Good place for the single 20 to 40 crowd. Very loud. But....glad to see a new option for dinner in the area.

Bambrosino, Director of Sales at Cinder Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

My name is Biagio Ambrosino. I am one of the director of operations for the Ciconte's Group of restaurants. Thanks for taking the time to review us, greatly appreciated. I would like to hear a little bit more as to what made you give us a 3 star. You said the chicken was burned behind consumption but I would like to know in what dish was the chicken served so it could help me identify the problem and ultimately, correct it and make it up to you. No one should spend their hard earned money and not get the food or service they deserve. Please, contact me directly at biaamb@msn.com or call me on my cell at (609) 647-3418
Hope to hear from you soon.
Biagio Ambrosino.

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Excellent menu. Food was different and delicious. Waitress was outstanding. Diverse beers and cocktails. We will go back!

Dorothy,
From all of us here at Cinder Bar, thank you very much for your business.
The Management.