“Excellent halal food with good price”

Istanbul Borek Bakery and Kebab
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish, Cafe
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

The place was nice; portions were big and prices rather humble. The food was very delicious. The staff was also very polite and helpful.
I just recommend that they care more to the cleanliness of restrooms. The music preferences could be improved and more selective.
Nevertheless delicious food, good price, nice place.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Tasty Turkish food. Staff is friendly...I recommend " lahmacun"..Pastries are also good..Crowded on Sundays

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed February 17, 2018

I loved the tea and authentic Turkish style brunch. Feta cheese, black olives, honey and warm bread. One must try the borek or the omelette with sucuk.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2017

The food is good, but no better than the other and similar restaurants. I like the bright lights. You can see your food and not squint in the dark. The place is large and open with a nice front window. Very nice dessert display, but we didn't try any so I can't comment on them. Our waiter was a slow, and may have forgotten about us. Took him 20 minutes to come up with our two orders, and we had to egg him on. I don't mind going back there just to see what could be different for lunch. We went on a Sunday night.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

The food overall was very good. The only downfall was the price. Everything was more expensive than I would like. The complimentary bread was very soft and fresh. The portions for the chiken and kabab were small for $17.50. Might go there again.

Date of visit: April 2017