“The best food ever and the owners are 👍”
Review of Jaimitos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jaimitos
Ranked #86 of 214 Restaurants in Clifton
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

I love Jaimitos , love papa ala huancaina el seco de res, awww and lomo saltado, that ones of my favorites, the food is really great and the service is excellent. The waitress are really friendly, my kids love el pollo ala brasa con papa y la chicha morada el arroz con leche everything is good . Every time I’m in New Jersey I always go there.

Reviewed April 19, 2016

This Peruvian/Chinese fusion restaurant is not large or glamorous by any means. I used to easily pass by this place all the time. This is definitely one of those hole in the wall restaurants. However, the food here is delicious. Due to the restaurant being small, the place can get very busy on the nights and weekends. So be mindful, as there are only 9-12 tables here with a few of them that only sit 2 people. If you do have to wait though, it should not be too long.

As for the food I can safely say that the Peruvian/Chinese style of fried rice made is the most delicious type of typical fried rice that I have eaten. The rice is very flavorful, and the beef fried rice is my favorite. Many of the other chicken and beef platters are very good, as the servings are very generous and the sauce is well-made. You will also get a side of Aji sauce, which is a Peruvian spicy sauce (peppers and jalapeno tasting), so you can add this on your dishes for spicy food lovers. Let me also say that the soups are delicious as well. The wonton soup I ordered one time was full of flavor, with wontons, chicken, shrimp, and even some duck in it.

With this place being a hole in the wall place, parking is either the side street or the lot near the restaurant that is for a mini-mart. If you have a low car though, do not park in that lot or your front bumper will hate you when you go into the lot.

Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

The best food in town I recommend to anybody really pretty tasty food I will come back over and over and over and over again

Reviewed May 2, 2015

My two boys love their beef fried rice. I love it too!
In fact my youngest loves it so much it's all he eats until it's GONE!
And then gets mad after HE eats it all!
The rotisserie chicken is really good too

1  Thank Jack S
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Stopped by here on a Saturday night with my girlfriend as we were looking for somewhere new to try. I ordered a half chicken with rice. The tenderness and flavor of the chicken was to die for! The is a whole in the wall so don't expect A rated service/atmosphere but DO expect a great meal!

1  Thank AguasH

Been to Jaimitos? Share your experiences!