“Delicious 😋 ”

It's Greek to Me
Ranked #20 of 219 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

The good is always phenomenal here. This is the best Greek restaurant around for best taste.. The restaurant is clean. There's ample parking. They have indoor and outdoor seating. It's a bit pricey but worth it. The waiters are alert and helpful.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Came to the Clifton location in hopes of getting some good Greek eats and wasn't disappointed. From the moment I walked in, I was treated like family. The staff was very helpful in choosing what I should eat and was able to bring out mouthwatering authentic Greek food. Food is well plated, great portions, even better prices, all in a clean, friendly environment. Even if you don't wanna eat food, the deserts are to die for. Looking for a good eat with some friends, look no further than It's Greek To Me.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

Delectable food, mouthwatering desserts, well seasoned and plated food, pleasant service, at reasonable prices.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

I love this place its the first place i think of if I a in a Greek food mood. Prices are reasonable and food quality is excellent.The help is friendly and attentive. You need not dress up but remember to bring your booze as they welcome BYOB.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 31, 2018

This was the record visit for my wife and I to It's Greek to Me and we both very much enjoyed our meal. My wife had the lamb chops and the said they were delicious. I had the Pistichio which was very good. We will definitely return for another meal.

Date of visit: January 2018

Been to It's Greek to Me? Share your experiences!