“Not a bad place”
Review of The Shannon Rose

The Shannon Rose
Reserve with OpenTable
The Shannon Rose is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 199 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The Shannon Rose Irish Pub combines Irish roots with a commitment to our community. The interior of the pub is entirely composed of furniture and decorations shipped directly from Ireland, but our chef-driven, scratch-made menu incorporates seasonal & local ingredients from our community partners. We are dedicated to providing Irish hospitality, and are always eager to provide our guests with a warm meal and a perfectly poured pint. Slàinte!
Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Hadn't been here in a few years. It is the typical US Irish type bar. There is the regular bar food you would expect. We started with their version of a scotch egg. It was good and the right size serving for two. I had the Dublin shepherd's pie, which is made with lamb. It was pretty good and worth the price. The red sangria was delicious. Service was above average.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

I really enjoyed eating here on a summer afternoon. I didn't feel like I was on RT 3 in Clifton. The food, drinks and service were all satisfactory.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

When you see Irish Pub on the sign you don't normally assume $ 165 for 6 six drinks and a couple of burgers. Pretty good food, service was a little slow.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We have gone here many times and have never been disappointed. The restaurant is clean and the service is good. Very attentive staff. Food is better than most when it comes to typical pub grub. They also have a decent beer selection including some good local brews.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

This place was definitely somewhere I would return. My friends and I went on a Friday night, so it was pretty crowded (more crowded then we generally prefer). There also happened to be a DJ that night, so it was loud too. However, I think most nights it would be a little slower paced and that would make it perfect. The atmosphere is great (I love the bookshelves and fireplaces), there is a range of comfortable seating, the staff is friendly and efficient, the food is good, and the price is affordable.

Been to The Shannon Rose? Share your experiences!