“Fantastic Peruvian Food”

Aji Limon Peruvian Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 214 Restaurants in Clifton
Reviewed May 13, 2018

Paterson, N.J., is the "go to" place for Peruvian food. This gem, located nearby in Clifton, also has excellent Peruvian dishes. The portions are large. One cerviche or arroz chaufa con mariscos is more than enough to satisfy. In fact, I usually bring some arroz chuafa home for lunch the next day. On Saturday night, there is live Peruvian music. One caveat: the staff is not too fluent in English. If you speak Spanish, it's a plus; if you don't, then bear with them. The food is worth it.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

My 3 girl friends and I decided to have lunch here on a Saturday. The food was just ok, I like Peruvian food and have it very often. Not impressed here. We ordered 4 different plates and shared. The portions are small for the price. I would not come back here due to the rudeness of the waitresses. They really took an attitude with us upon our arrival to the restaurant. From removing our food before we were even done to taking our water away before we got a chance to drink it and rushing us through lunch. Finally, they added in a nice tip on their own to our check. WILL NOT RETURN!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Aji Limon serves the typical Peruvian menu. The food is tasty and the portions are generous. We've had a nice little family dinner here and were all happy with our orders. Be aware they don't serve alcohol, so you have to bring your own!

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

First time here, nice decor, seated quickly and waitress was very attentive! Food was great as appetizer I had Causa de pollo and for lunch ceviche de pescado and my husband had ceviche mixto. Prices reasonable and nice size portions.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

I gave this an average only because the food was good but I was amazed at how horrible the service was. When we arrived the restaurant was almost empty and we were told to wait to be seated. The waitress was not at all friendly.

1  Thank 115LauraL115