“Perfect Lunch”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #34 of 211 Restaurants in Clifton
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Clifton is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

This place is the best. Always a great selection with seasonal specials. Service is great. The facility is clean. I come here whenever I can.

Reviewed December 19, 2017

I usually don't write reviews, but I just could not be patient today. I went at around 9am in the morning to pick up everything bagels for my family at home. There were 2 customers in front of me and they were taking their order with Jessica, the Associate Trainee. I was in a rush cause some of my family had a plane to catch. It was my turn to order and Jessica doesn't even acknowledge my presence. I wanted to order 6 everything bagels but they only had 4 on the stand, so I kindly asked how long it would take for the new batch to come out. And literally she starts rolling her eyes and says "uhh well that would take about 2 hours to make" in the rudest way. She made me feel like I was stupid for not knowing that. I'm sorry, but I've never made bagels before so how would I know? She could've replied in a kinder way.
All workers at Panera (and everywhere else) NEED TO BE friendly and understanding with their customers. I know everyone has their bad days and sometimes cashiers do too. But my day started off terrible because of what happened today at Panera. Definitely not going to the one in Clifton again. (I recommend going to the one in Rutherford)
Overall, I've been disappointed with Panera recently. They were great when they first came out, but the hype of it is slowly dying down as they keep changing up their menu.
They need to come out with better vegetarian options. They used to have a roasted tomato mozzarella panini instead of a flatbread. The panini tasted so much better back in the days and now the flatbread is something that just won't go down my throat (I only go for the mac n cheese honestly).
I am pretty dissatisfied with Panera and cannot emphasize it enough because it used to be a place that I really loved dining in at.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Sometimes when you're traveling it's nice to go to a restaurant that's familiar. The soups and salads are always good at Panera.

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

I went there recently only to find that the product I like was only seasonal. But everyone tried to help me find something else I liked... it's a good place to grab a bite

1  Thank ayanna O
Reviewed September 3, 2016

We were helped by the cashier with our choices and were also offered a card. We took a table and shortly after a few of us went to wash our hands our food was served. The place was very clean. They were very busy at the time and every customer was taken care of. They showed a lot of respect for their customers,

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!