“MUST TRY”

Mausam Indian Curry N Bites
Ranked #83 of 200 Restaurants in Clifton
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Very nice place, I have taken out from here once and was really pleased with the food, will definitely order again and in future. Totally recommended.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

This is the second (and last time) I will order from or go here. Each time I've ordered take out I have requested that the food be spiced. I over emphasized this with my order for last night. I got home and the food was so hot with just chilly powder and some masala added to my briyani and therefore became inedible for me. $40+ for two entrees, one app and 2 breads. Not cheap and not worth the hassle of spicy food.

Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

I order from this place all the time, like almost too much, like maybe they should make one of their dishes after me kinda too much. It's good food, delivery is quick (I do live close though).

I am generally not a big fan of Indian restaurants because the food is too heavy and oily, but this place is great. The food is good and almost tastes like home food.

I specially love their Paneer Kathi Roll, the Dal Makhani is spicy but damn it's good. Their Naans' are always soft and delicious.

A bit pricey but the food and service is so good that I can't help going here and ordering multiple times.

Reviewed February 26, 2016

I've tried Indian food before but nothing like this little spot. My husband and I are hooked! You can sit and eat there but we always order to go. My favorite is the Biryani Burrito (Lamb). If you're not used to spicy things, let them know! Service and prices are great!

Reviewed September 9, 2015

first off, this restaurant is designed to provide a good quick meal, so while you can sit down and eat there quite comfortably (as I did), it is not a fine dining / date night kind of place, so my five-star rating doesn't consider ambiance - just food, price, and service, which was all wonderful. There are set menu items, but you can also opt to create your own dish by choosing your base meal, sauces, and adding an assortment of ingredients to it. This might be confusing for first time Indian food eaters, as the selection is vast, but the manager is very friendly, and I'm sure he would be happy to provide suggestions. My suggestion - definitely get the biryani rice. It was delicious!!!! So glad to have a place near me to get quality, fast Indian.

Been to Mausam Indian Curry N Bites? Share your experiences!