“Absolutely Fabulous Homemade Perfection”

Kitchen Consigliere Cafe
Ranked #1 of 64 Restaurants in Collingswood
Price range: US$18 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Haddon Avenue
Transit: Patco Speedline- a few blocks away.
Description: Informal BYOB Italian eatery where the emphasis is on the traditional homestyle Italian cooking. Managed by Angelo Lutz, Philly's original Kitchen Consigliere, and located in Collingswood, NJ
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

This amazingly cool Italian Cafe was too fantastic for words. The homemade pasta and meats were second to none. I had the lasagne bolognese. I couldn't explain it. The atmosphere is so cool. From Hollywood mafia to real mafia figures. The bathroom hallway and doors are an experience as well. Go there and go back again and again and again. I loved it and can't wait to go back again.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

The wait staff was attentive and personable. The food was a mix between just ok and fantastic. None was bad though and fresh and original. The sunday gravy was delicious and i recommend it for all.

Angelo L, Owner at Kitchen Consigliere Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

I can't speak highly enough about this restaurant. From friendly greeting upon arrival, the fun and interesting "Mob" decor, to the amazing service (thank you Dakota!) this place is first rate. Fresh crispy salads with amazing light yet tasty dressings to the entrees ( pasta with sausage bolognese, talapia francaise ), decadent yet light and flaky 7 layer almond amaretto cake simply amazed. A true must visit in Collingswood!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2017

I took my husband here to celebrate his birthday here. (fyi it's byob) It was our first time there, but it came with some great recommendations. We weren't disappointed. When you first walk in, you notice the mob theme throughout, complete with mob movies being played, paintings on the wall, and gun sconces on the wall. I wore a dress and my husband wore a button down with nice jeans. We had reservations ad were seated promptly. Our waitress Kayley, was wonderful! She had a fantastic personality and we thoroughly enjoyed having her. They brought us bread and butter, which was delicious. For our appetizer we split the arancini. It was amazing! I chose the chicken parm, with a side of penne and house salad. He chose a chicken italiano special they had that evening. He said it was the BEST he's ever had. I loved my meal as well. By the way, the portions are large so make sure you come hungry or plan on a doggie bag. The salads were tasty and full of fresh greens. We both got dessert...he a brownie with ice cream and I chose the chocolate sorbet. We were both happy with our choices. We've been telling everyone that they have to go there. We can't wait to go back!!!

2  Thank robinhump
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Visited Kitchen Consigliere with in-laws and extended family for a 70th birthday. Having been here on a few other occasions, with a party of 14 I was thrilled that service and food were just outstanding as always - their Sunday Gravy is just awesome. Can't wait to visit again...be sure to make a reservation tough place to walk into and get seated.

1  Thank scotte915