“Great sushi”

Fuji Hibachi Steak House and Sushi Bar
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Almost always visited this place whenever in New Jersey. Fridays was the go to place for lunch with co-workers. Whether, sushi, hibachi or something else on the menu I've never had anything at this restaurant that I didn't enjoy. The only drawback is there was always a strange odor to the place and very cold even in the winter. If you get cold easily, walk with a sweater or thick scarf winter or summer.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

This place I a lot of fun with family. The food is excellent and so much fun with them cooking dinner before your eyes. Would go back again and again.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

I live close by to Fuji and just love the place. I will either stop by or order to go at least twice a month. I find the staff to be friendly, their service very good and the food excellent, As usual my visit included a double serving of Pyramid Maki which is my favorite sushi roll that I could eat everyday. Also the 1/2 price menu (dine in) during the week is hard to beat.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

This is an excellent hibachi restaurant with separate seating for regular diners. I have been here at least 10 times and I have never been disappointed.

The gyoza and teriyaki chicken apps are delicious and I find the hibachi meals to be a great value with soup and salad included. It is also fun to watch the chefs prepare your food.

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

What can I say about this place besides absolutely amazing. The food and service is wonderful. The head sushi chef is one of the nicest guys around. Please come and try it. You won't be disappointed.