“Great Italian food”

Add it.
Avellino Italian Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 23 Restaurants in Dunellen
Reviewed December 6, 2016

Great Italian food, we go there and relax, food is great so is the service. Eat in or take out is great, we have a great time with our friends

Reviewed July 27, 2016

They have awesome pizza. Monday-Wednesday you can get a large plain pie for only $7. They can be really busy on the weekends so orders can take longer to fulfill but is worth the wait. This is our go to place when we are in the mood for pizza.

Reviewed December 15, 2015

I would of never thought that Avellino's Italian Restaurants food was so good if I had never moved to Dunellen, NJ. It was raining on night and I didn't want to go out or to drive my car to get something to eat, so I had remembered that this Italian restaurant that deliveries was down the street so I called and placed and order for a Cheese Calzone and a half cold sub sandwich. No, I knew I couldn't eat them both but I wanted to try the food at Avellino's and they delivered. I decided to eat the cheese calzone one night and the sub the next afternoon. The calzone was so big and delicious that I wished there was more when I finished. The next day when I ate the sub I enjoyed it as well. So one day I decided to walk there because it was not far from my home and I took a friend with me, we happened to go on a night when they have the Bake Ziti special. It one the heart of myself and my friend that we would go on that night just to get the Bake Ziti with a salad of course. The food wasn't the only reason why I keep going there, it was the employees there. When they get to know you, you are not forgotten. When you go in, they seat you right away and they know what your order is going to be not unless you want something else. I have referred Avellino Italian Restaurant to several of my friends that are even from Dunellen. Excellent food and employees.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

One of the least expensive places around to go out to dinner to! GREAT food........... and fabulous prices! Service is a little slow, but drinks come quickly, so you don't mind a little bit of a wait! Can't tell how many of their meals, and sandwiches and pizzas and appetizers I have ordered over the past year......... ALL of which are delicious! Highly recommend this restaurant!!!!!!

1  Thank FirstMateChrissy
Reviewed January 6, 2015

Was there for a family dinner.the food was just average at best.service and atmosphere is fine but for what you pay for your dinner it is ok.if you want a casual Italian dinner fare you won't be blown away but you will be satisfied.

1  Thank Jfantasy