“Best Polish Food”

European Homemade Provisions
Cuisines: Deli, Russian, Ukrainian, Eastern European
Reviewed September 6, 2017

This is a great shop for Polish/Eastern European food....kielbasa, pierogies, golombki, blintzes etc. They have a great sandwich menu as well with fresh deli meats and cheeses and an excellent variety of potato and side salads. The staff is warm and friendly, often speaking Polish to their customers. You can find many unique items, especially around the holidays and always babka or breakfast breads, etc. I absolutely love this shop and its employees!

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Have had a few lunches here. Most were very good. Had one not too good one that involved their Turkey (very slimy), but some Kielbasa and other sandwiches have been on point. The staff is very friendly. Can get busy around holiday times as they do a lot of catering kind of foods.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

We love European Provisions. I personally have been going there for kielbasa and rye bread since I was a child, and it is still as good as it's ever been. Not only is their kielbasa the best around, but their hot dogs are to die for. Once every few months we treat ourselves at work to their sandwiches, and when I say treat, I mean it. Their sandwiches are delicious but huge. I have yet to eat an entire sandwich in one sitting, and their salads, also so so good. You may also find delicious treas like poppyseed bread and babka bread. You will not be disappointed

1  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

I stopped in to pick up a kielbasa and saw the deli case loaded with home made treasures.

I bought some homemade soup, it was so delicious and packed with flavor that I would be proud to serve it. I could tell my family that I made it?
Nahhhh!! That wouldn't allow them the ability to go buy a couple gallons themselves.

Easter Hams are here now and all the favorite foods from this part of the world. Yummy!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Great cold cuts,sausages and sides. We go there for takeout but their sandwich menu looks good. We have been going there for years. Not open for dinner.