“Good traditional Vietnamese food”
Review of Saigon Pho

Saigon Pho
Ranked #14 of 86 Restaurants in East Hanover
Reviewed February 22, 2017

We recently visited Viet Nam so I feel I can give an objective review. The food was very similar, tasty and filling. Any of the rice noodle or rice dishes will satisfy. The service is very good albeit a little to quick. Order your courses as you want them so everything won't come out at once. I think you'll enjoy it and return.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Absolutely love going here for their hot pot soup. Going alone is not a problem as the staff is so nice and the owner makes sure everything is really fresh.

1  Thank mophoto2015
Reviewed October 20, 2016

a very tasty luch here, the sliced pork, and rice special, and the chicken and rice lunch special, and a Vietnamese coffee.

generous serving sizes, and a little spring roll, and salad too.

the service was attentive, and efficient.

recommended.

Reviewed October 3, 2016

This was not a good place for us. Although the service was quick (it started off bad when they got the appetizers wrong) it wasn't especially friendly. The food didn't seem fresh...in fact lot seemed to come from a box or a bottle.. There were so many onions in our dishes (and a true lack of meat). There was no flavor...I'm sorry to write this review but we were disappointed.

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

My son had one of their soup dishes and said that it was very good!
I had Shrimp Curry.
It consisted almost entirely of onions (which I love) and shrimp.
If you are not a lover of onions avoid this dish.
The restaurant is attractive, clean and the service is very good.

Date of visit: September 2016