“Experience Mediterranean”
Review of Elia Restaurant

Elia Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Elia Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Superb. The service is impeccable. The layout is inviting. And the food is phenomenal.
this is my second visit to the Restaurant Elia, coming from Delaware. And YES we have Greek restaurants, but nothing like this !! The muscles, beet salad, cheese and watermelon wedges, not to mention the main entree;lamb burger, and my friend had the vegetable frittata.....No room for dessert, but the listing is very tempting.
Try it....you will not be disappointed !!!

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner on Saturday night. We were impressed with how the restaurant was decorated. Whitewashed walls looking beach, Mediterranean inspired. The menu is eclectic with fish, vegetarian, and meat dishes. I had a delicious Chilean sea bass dish and my husband had a very good seafood and pasta dish. We also shared grilled watermelon salad which was refreshing

Reviewed August 4, 2018

The place itself - decor, color, furniture - is very reminiscent of Greece. The menu selection is mouth-watering and the food tastes good. The service was a bit slow and could be improved. I hope Elia stays here for good.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

We decided to try Elia partially because of sentimental feelings for the old Park&Orchard on this site. Decor was nice and bright, but with a contemporary vibe. Nice bar. For appetizers we had very good zucchini & egg plant chips and Greek combo of spreads. Many fish choices. Our group enjoyed the snapper and salmon — excellently prepared. I had the Cowboy steak — also excellent...properly medium rare, nicely crusted, tender, flavorful- one of the better steaks I’ve had in recent times. All dishes came with nice veggie sides. For us, pricey for a regular place, but we’ll be back for a special occasion.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Valet parking. Nicely redone, appearing to be set outside due to the umbrellas and plants. Terrible head banging music. is this not a restaurant, or do they want to present your dining experience as a club?? Nice waiter. I wanted a Greek wine which is not really a fine wine part of the world, and was steered to the $46. & $70. bottles. I chose the $46. and it was really a sauvignon blanc: too expensive for what it was. Appetizers: zucchini and eggplant chips presented nicely and plentiful but arrived not well drained. Sushi grade octopus was paltry with a lot of potatoes and for $23. was again, expensive for what you received. Sushi grade? What does that mean? You can eat it raw? Our table of four decided to share the seafood pasta. We are Italian and know out pasta. It arrived barely al dente and the sauce was sickenly sweet. Yuck. Are they adding sugar?? We all had the fish for two which was overcooked, not moist, and although they debone it in the kitchen, it was full of bones. Poor presentation, and they left it to us to split it. The busboy staff was very good, constantly clearing and resetting the table, although they never cleaned it of crumbs and sauce, etc., before the main course.The potatoes that accompanied the fish were laced with too much lemon & onion- way too acidic! The green veggies , something like Swiss chard, was so over salted and acidic, it was inedible. Dessert of Baklava was three tiny pieces that if you put them all together, would not even equal the normal piece you usually receive in a Greek restaurant. A tiny scoop of ice cream accompanied it. The beignets were plentiful but overly done with a honey concoction. You be the judge. Never again. With a tip, $420. for four people.