US$150
US$93
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$105
All reviewsthe jersey shorethe club loungeasbury parklong branchshuttle servicenew jerseymonmouth mallcoffee makerindoor poolred bankkatrefrigerator
Reviewed July 20, 2017

I stayed at the Sheraton a few weeks ago my stay was not the best unfortunately my room was extremely hot the AC was not working properly I went down to the front desk A few times to inform The other staff members about my room no one seemed to be as empathetic as the young lady at the front desk was amazing her name was Essence she was understanding and extremely helpful she moved our room and called to make sure it was to our liking. we traveled a long way for a wedding so of course we were very tired although I was not please with the my stay I was very pleased with her if you guys ever stay at the Sherton eatontown ask for essence she is the best front desk staff member there.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank l0velylady55
Jenny H, Manager at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

We apologize this was your experience. We have reviewed your concerns with management, and we will take the necessary steps to repair the AC unit in your room. Again, we apologize you were not happy with your accommodations, but we are happy to hear that Essence provided exceptional customer service. We will be sure to praise her for her above and beyond efforts.

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Just stayed here on 7/16/17 and was given wrong key to hotel room at check in. Was a meeting room and returned to lobby and requested a key change and the woman behind the receptionist didn't even apologize for her mistake or express any concern for our inconvience.
Later in the evening I asked the hotel bartender where I could order a pizza and he suggested ordering a pizza from the hotel restaurant. Little did I know that the price was $31.50 for a pathetic looking flat bread pizza that was completely black and burnt on the bottom and it was about the size of my hand, not even enough for one person. Worst pizza ever!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Kenneth F
Jenny H, Manager at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We apologize for any confusion regarding your room key, and we will review this with the front desk to make sure they provide exceptional service when mistakes happen. In regards to the pizza you ordered, our pizzas cost $17.00 plus $1.50 per topping. The description, including the size, is listed on the menu. We will discuss this with the chef, as any food made at the property should not be burnt. Again, thank you for your review, and we hope you consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

The hotel is currently getting a much needed renovation. The staff is friendly and the room was dated, but clean, spacious and comfortable. The common areas are very nice including the pool and gym. The hotel is in a great location for a beach visit and a bargain for a hotel near the "Jersey Shore". Kat Herrick, one of the managers at the hotel was very professional and helpful.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed June 26, 2017

One night stay on May 28, 2017. Made the reservation through the SPG app for a prepaid rate of 172.43 including all taxes and fees. Credit card was charged $206.26. Called to get a refund. Had to call multiple times. Was finally told I would be given a refund. Was refunded $8.18 instead of the correct amount of $33.83. Multiple phone calls again to get another refund of $25.65. Just got off the phone with them again. We'll see if it actually goes through. So annoying and frustrating. Beware!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
8  Thank smp83
Jenny H, Manager at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Thank you for your review. We apologize there was some confusion regarding the amount you were charged. The additional fee that was charged was for incidentals. All guests are informed of this at check-in. We see the full charge for incidentals was released from your card, and you were only charged your rate of $172.43. Again, we apologize for the confusion, and we wish you the best in your future travels.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

I started coming here 15 years ago. Always nice to return to a familiar space.

The hotel is currently going through it's second renovation with me. I am looking forward to it returning
better than anticipated.

The Club Lounge has also been a step above in presentation.

Ask Aldo in JR's where on TV you have seen him!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business