US$279
US$128
US$209
  • Pool
US$201
All reviewsthe indoor outdoor poolthe jersey shorethe club loungeasbury parklong branchbeautiful lobbythe general managerwedding guestsbreakfast buffetroom was largemonmouth mallearly checkcoffee makernew jerseykatbeddingrefrigerator
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

I don't often write reviews but felt compelled for this establishment. The staff from top to bottom made my stay perfection. Jay at the front desk was knowledgeable, personable and extremely helpful. The entire staff from manager, bar tender and server in the restaurant were tremendous as well. The food was great and the hotel room was very comfortable. Inquire about the newly renovated rooms as they are highly recommend if in the area!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Jenny H, Manager at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Wow - thank you so much! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay, and we greatly appreciate your wonderful review. We will be sure to share it with the entire staff as I am sure it will brighten their day. Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2017

I've been staying a this hotel since last year. It's close to Long Branch and Asbury Park if you're looking for a hotel near the beaches and restaurants. Hotel has been recently remodeled. Rooms are bright, clean and chic. What makes this hotel even more amazing is the staff. Everyone is always helpful, friendly, and make checking-in is always a breeze.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Vivaladiva1
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

I just waned to say I just recently stayed here and I stay here quite often and the young lady essence at the front desk is phenomenal essence is very helpful however and very sweet the best personality and very down to earth if you every staying in the eatontown area I would stay here and ask for essence I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mirah2k17
Jenny H, Manager at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2017

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We are very happy to hear that you continuously choose to stay with us at the Sheraton Eatontown Hotel and always have an exceptional stay. We will be sure to share your review with Essence and the rest of the staff as I am sure it will brighten their day. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

I got a chance to stay here and was pleasantly surprised. It all started at the front desk. Essence and Jay were both so welcoming, greeting me with big smiles, like I was a neighbor coming home. They accomodated my every need.

I was able to stay in one the their newly renovated rooms. It was clean, modern, yet cozy. A very relaxing environment after a day of travelling.

I will definitely be staying here again whenever I am in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Henry P
Reviewed September 21, 2017

I stayed at the Sheraton for my nieces wedding everything was great my room was beautiful as well As the hotel itself my experience with you guys was great and I just want to specially thank essence at the front desk she was very attentive with such a beautiful name and personality to match. Thank you for your great hospitality

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Jenny H, Manager at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled that your entire experience with us was enjoyable. We will be sure to share your review with Essence and the rest of the staff as I am sure it will brighten their day. Thanks again, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!