“Business trip...”

Sheraton Eatontown Hotel
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Eatontown
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

While I can appreciate that a hotel has to update their rooms to be competitive, my experience here was not what I have expected as a Gold member. The newly renovated room was very nice. However, the lock on the door worked sporadically. When I returned in the afternoon, the cleaning staff did not fully close the door and all I had to do was push and it opened. Thankfully nothing was missing. The coffee maker in the room burned me (see picture) and when I reported to front desk, it was dismissed as not important. I requested another one and this morning the same thing happened. It spewed scalding water over the desk but fortunately I knew from experience and stood back. Dirty glasses were not removed from the room and water was not refilled. During our business meetings, they tested the fire alarm! Food was satisfactory at best. I hope they improve!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Scott K
Jenny H, Manager at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

We are very disappointed to hear this was your experience. We are very sorry that you were burned by the coffee maker in your room, and that it was dismissed by our staff. This is not how this situation should have been handled, and it will be addressed with the staff. We are aware of the door lock issue. All locks will be replaced in the very near future. In regards to the fire alarm, this was a fire inspection and the person in charge of your business meeting was made of aware of the test. Again, we sincerely apologize that this was your experience, and we hope you consider staying with us again so we can show you the exceptional service and accommodations we are known for.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great hotel being renovated and already is so nice. Cookies brownies coffee and tea at the front desk. Great restaurant and bar with bar peanuts . They are renovating will be so gorgeous . I highly recommend . Great indoor pool and spa beautiful lobby .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I don't often write reviews but felt compelled for this establishment. The staff from top to bottom made my stay perfection. Jay at the front desk was knowledgeable, personable and extremely helpful. The entire staff from manager, bar tender and server in the restaurant were tremendous as well. The food was great and the hotel room was very comfortable. Inquire about the newly renovated rooms as they are highly recommend if in the area!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Jenny H, Manager at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Wow - thank you so much! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay, and we greatly appreciate your wonderful review. We will be sure to share it with the entire staff as I am sure it will brighten their day. Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I've been staying a this hotel since last year. It's close to Long Branch and Asbury Park if you're looking for a hotel near the beaches and restaurants. Hotel has been recently remodeled. Rooms are bright, clean and chic. What makes this hotel even more amazing is the staff. Everyone is always helpful, friendly, and make checking-in is always a breeze.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Vivaladiva1
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I just waned to say I just recently stayed here and I stay here quite often and the young lady essence at the front desk is phenomenal essence is very helpful however and very sweet the best personality and very down to earth if you every staying in the eatontown area I would stay here and ask for essence I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mirah2k17
Jenny H, Manager at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We are very happy to hear that you continuously choose to stay with us at the Sheraton Eatontown Hotel and always have an exceptional stay. We will be sure to share your review with Essence and the rest of the staff as I am sure it will brighten their day. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I got a chance to stay here and was pleasantly surprised. It all started at the front desk. Essence and Jay were both so welcoming, greeting me with big smiles, like I was a neighbor coming home. They accomodated my every need.

I was able to stay in one the their newly renovated rooms. It was clean, modern, yet cozy. A very relaxing environment after a day of travelling.

I will definitely be staying here again whenever I am in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Henry P
Reviewed 21 September 2017

I stayed at the Sheraton for my nieces wedding everything was great my room was beautiful as well As the hotel itself my experience with you guys was great and I just want to specially thank essence at the front desk she was very attentive with such a beautiful name and personality to match. Thank you for your great hospitality

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Jenny H, Manager at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are thrilled that your entire experience with us was enjoyable. We will be sure to share your review with Essence and the rest of the staff as I am sure it will brighten their day. Thanks again, and we hope you choose to stay with us again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eatontown
3.3 km away
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tinton Falls - Eatontown
0.8 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown
1.2 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
7 km away
Holiday Inn Express Neptune
8.3 km away
Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall
3.3 km away
Courtyard Tinton Falls Eatontown

Been to Sheraton Eatontown Hotel? Share your experiences!