Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center
US$71
US$69
US$57
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsgrab and golaundry roomgranola barslarge refrigeratorkitchen utensilsfront desk staffthe general managerraritan centerlong stayroom was very clean and comfortablesafe locationthe hotel manageri highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffstar hotelpleasant staynew jersey
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

Managers Ben and Lewis are very hospitable they made sure my wife and I were comfortable. They made us feel like we were at home. I would definitely recommend others to stay here. The people at the front desk are very polite they accommodate you with everything that you need

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2017

It was a pleasure to read your fantastic review! All of us here at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center strive to provide our guests outstanding hospitality, and your compliments serve as encouragement to all of us. Thanks so much for making our day! We hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit Edison.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

I stay at ESA Edison, NJ three times a year. I keep returning because Benjamin Espada and the entire staff go out of there way to make me really feel like the hotel is my home away from home. The hotel rooms are equipped with a large refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee pot, toaster and kitchen utensils so cooking is very easy....and of course a TV and laundry room. The rooms are clean and the hotel is situated in an excellent location for any thing you need to do in central New Jersey. NJT train service is also close for travel to New York. But most important for me is the friendliness of the staff and Benjamin, the manager because they are always available to help me with anything I need. Five stars for ESA Edison !!!

Room Tip: Rooms near an exit
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Frank L
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Frank, thank you for making Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center your preferred hotel. We are delighted to know you loved each and every aspect of your visit, especially our location and your well-appointed room. Thanks for highlighting the excellent service provided by our staff, I will surely share your compliments with my associates. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

LOVE THE STAFF AND HOW CLEAN AND PRIVATE IT IS! Definitely a hotel you'll like to visit. They'll help you with literely anything you may need and accommodate your stay.
Don't hesitate when choosing this amazing hotel

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

General manager, Benjamin, and staff overall are very accommodating as the made sure I got an early check in. Coffee in the morning was nice, and it wasn't too loud considering it's right next to the road. Id say I had a pleasant stay overall.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2017

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm thrilled that our staff was great and that your stay with us was wonderful. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

My experience at the hotel is always nice ... no complaints or issues,they take care of you and make sure everything is needed ,I would recommend this hotel to any1... the staff and cleaning crew also are helpful all the time ✔

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Your feedback is important. Thank you for sharing. I am glad to see you had a wonderful experience staying at our hotel and that you would recommend our hotel to others based on your positive stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.